Oc3

Name: Ayame Sora

Age: 16

Looks & Hero Suit:

Personality: Ayame embodies the spirit of a pack leader, displaying strong loyalty and protective instincts towards those she considers part of her "pack

Personality: Ayame embodies the spirit of a pack leader, displaying strong loyalty and protective instincts towards those she considers part of her "pack." She values companionship and camaraderie, thriving in environments where she can work closely with others towards a common goal. While she possesses natural intelligence, Ayame often trusts her instincts over logic, leading to occasional impulsiveness and susceptibility to manipulation. Despite these tendencies, her genuine warmth and willingness to protect others make her a valuable ally and friend.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Hero or Villain: Hero

Occupation: U.A. High School student, aspiring hero

Quirk: Feral Aspect

Quirk Description: Ayame's quirk, Feral Aspect, endows her with heightened senses, including superior hearing, smell, and sight. She possesses enhanced physical attributes like strength, agility, and speed, along with natural weapons such as sharp claws and fangs. Ayame's animalistic instincts also provide heightened reflexes and an innate understanding of animal behavior, making her a formidable opponent in combat situations. She is also covered in orange fur, and her legs and arms are covered in a denser layer of fur compared to the rest of her body.

Strengths: Ayame's heightened senses grant her exceptional awareness and perception, allowing her to detect even the subtlest environmental changes. She possesses enhanced physical attributes, including increased strength, agility, and speed, making her a formidable opponent in combat. Her natural weapons—sharp claws and fangs—add to her offensive capabilities, while her animalistic instincts provide heightened reflexes and an innate understanding of animal behavior.

Weakness:  Despite her advantages, Ayame is susceptible to sensory overload in environments with excessive stimuli, leading to temporary disorientation. Attacks targeting her heightened senses can disrupt her focus, leaving her vulnerable. She may also exhibit occasional animalistic behavior, leading to impulsivity and communication challenges. Moreover, her rugged appearance and animalistic features may result in social stigma and difficulties integrating into human society, impacting her interactions and relationships.

Support Items: N/a

Hero Name: Wildheart

Crush: Tsuyu Asui or Melissa Shield