Mixter and Ms HeartsWalker

A ghost like figure wakes up and they begin to stretch, they grab a cartoon of milk and pours it into a mug, they then hear soft music playing, they turn around and smile, their white hair messy, and there was their wife Qunizy, She was prancing around the kitchen getting breakfast ready. "You're up early Mars." She kisses Mars cheek and rubs their face gently, she smiles as Mars kisses her back.

"Yea I have a client I need to meet up with Quins." They smile and walk over the door as they open it they see NariHanna Kaminari, They were shocked and tilted their head. "NariHanna? Are you here for Quinzy?" They asks as they allow the blonde blue streak hair women in, NariHanna shakes her head and sighs.

"The hero commission needs your help, even though you're not a hero, it's come to our attention not even the heroes can solve this, heroes have been winding up dead, they've been seen entering this night club and gambling club, no one can figure out who's the cause of this, with your quirk of going to the after life we believe you would help, we also have word they might have worked with Himiko Toga, and cloned many different people while durning the war." She explains as she looks at Mars and Quinzy.

"I think you should help Boo...we are really at a dead end." Quinzy shuffles her feet with excitement ready to see their love back in action, Mars sighs only doing this for Quinzy they nod and shake hands with NariHana