Gems and Rhinestones

Mars was wearing their normal attire as they walked into the suspicious gambling club, they were bothered by the noise and flashing lights, they also looked away awkwardly from the dancing women, and they noticed a girl with light brown hair, purple eyes, pink lips, wearing a sparkling black corset jump suit, black low heels, she was wearing eyeliner as well, she was a singer for the gambling club, her voice is angelic, she was also dancing gracefully unlike the other dancers, as she finishes the song she notices Mars looking around at the place, she walks over to them.

"Hey hun, first time?" She asks with a smile on her face, Mars gives her this weirded out look, they are obviously uncomfortable by being called "hun" the girl immediately picks up and gets a guilty expression on her face. "Oh! I'm sorry, it's just something I say to the guest!" She says with an awkward smile also pretty uncomfortable with the situation that has happened. "I'm Eimi, Eimi Mizu." She holds out her hand and Mars doesn't take it and puts her hand away with another awkward smile. "Not a touchy person okay, uhm what brings you here?"

"Mars and that's none of your business.." They reply and look at Eimi, they clearly aren't on a good start, then gets the idea why Mars is really here.

"You're here because the heroes believe that villain Siren Queen runs this gambling club because of the missing heroes that always ended up here?" She asks with a confident smile on her face, her purple eyes glowing a bit in the light. "Well Mars all my boss knows is that we have nothing to be concerned about in the gambling club but the other businesses around it... especially that bar, we've noticed odd things about that place, the odd smells coming from the alley way behind it, it's quite disgusting makes me and the others gag." She remarks and puts her hair into a ponytail, Mars knows what bar she's talking about a bar that was created and turned into pure evil, Mars looks away then back Eimi.

"Yes, I know about it." They say and look at the drink list, they roll their eyes then look at Eimi. "What?" Mars asks as they see the small amused look on Eimi's face.

"Nothin you like? Leave it to me so I can make you a drink that you like, do you like whiskey with a dash of mint, tequila with candy rocks at the rim?" She asks with a tiny smile as she walks over to the back of the bar. Mars looks at Eimi with a confused and weirded out expression she's acting like someone they knew before, someone too kind was this a sign? A sign for moving on? They thought to themselves they then get this annoyed look on their face thinking it's stupid, Eimi then rolls her eyes but still has a smile on her face, Mars sighs and gives in.

"Milk and honey.." They say with an annoyed glare, which shocks Eimi a bit she looks very confused but shrugs.

"That's a weird combination, but whatever you say Mars." She says as she makes the drink, once she makes Mars their drink she hands it off to them with a smile. "Enjoy." She smiles. Mars looks at and smells it just to make sure there's no cinnamon covering up poison, they don't smell anything and took a sip of their drink, they feel refreshed and as they look at Eimi they get a glimpse of the girl and rainbow hair but they shake their head.

"Thanks..." They said and took another sip. Eimi looks at the time and gasp, and runs to the stage, she looks back at Mars and waves.

"Nice meeting you Mars! Have fun!" She makes her way to the stage.

"Wait.." Mars calls out.