1.

(^ my mount rageous persona!)
(A/N: I haven't wrote a book like this in AGES, so do cut me some slack pls with some typos, repeating words/phrases, etc pls & ty ^_^)

NO ONES POV.

Stumbling over his shoes up the steep hill of stairs, Robby quickly made his way to the Boom Box building where his friends, the twin siblings Velvet and Veneer, were holding their concert.

Robby and the twins have known each other since they were all in their kid years. They instantly clicked and were inseparable ever since. Robby was very ecstatic, he was so happy and proud, yet shocked to find out that people that he has known for almost his whole life have suddenly become superstar famous. He wonders what their secret is...

Pushing through the massive crowd of Mount Rageous citizens, he finally made it inside, attempting to make his way to the front where the stage was, only to find out he was an hour late. Velvet and Veneer were already performing and he wasn't there for the beginning entrance. His eyebrows furrowed with a frown resting on his lips, he continued to push through the crowd before finally making his way to the front of the stage.

Robby's small frown quickly changed to a smile as he watched Velvet and Veneer sing and dance so effortlessly. With the crowd dancing along, Robby began to dance along carefree to the song they were singing, his bright smile never leaving his face.

Velvet:
Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree?

Veneer:
I've traveled the world and the seven seas, everybody's looking for something!

Robby squealed in delight, finding their voices so intriguing and amazing. He continued to dance, sometimes occasionally singing along. Before the song was over, Robby felt a loud 'DING' with a short vibration coming from his phone in his pocket over the booming music.

Robby abruptly stopped dancing before he curiously took out his phone from his back pocket. Trying to get through the swarming crowd, Robby shuffled through, occasionally getting bumped and shoved from others, before finally making it to the entrance of the Boom Box building where it's more quieter, a few bystanders talking with one another.

Robby pulled out his phone, and a notification popped up on his lock screen from an unknown number. It read:

Congratulations! Your latest song 'Lovefool' have gotten our attention and successfully made it's way to The Bop On Top, awarding you in second place! Your song interview and performance at the Rage Dome will be scheduled xx-xx-xxxx.

- The Bop on Top reviewers.
(A/N: what is it actually called for Velvet and Veneer to get interviewed on The Bop on Top? I need to know 💀)

Robby couldn't believe his eyes. His mouth hung open in shock as he stared at his phone notification before exploding in squeals and shouting victory "hoorays" and "oh my gosh", thankfully, no one seemed to care enough to look his way.

The boy then began to notice that the crowd started to disperse and the music faded away, indicating that the show was over. Robby looked back and forth from his phone and from where Velvet and Veneer were performing last, before scurrying through the dispersed crowd, making his way to Velvet and Veneer's dressing room. Robby visited there a couple of times, once almost got escorted off the premises for being falsely accused as a 'crazy fan', until Veneer spoke up that Robby is a childhood friend. So the gaurds recognized his face quite well after that incident.