Chapter 01: A new world!

Author Note:
If you guys wondering about my OC profile, here it is;
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:NishizumiMaho111/Letasu_(Super_Dragon_Ball_Heroes:_Union_Mission)
Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and leave feedback!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SDBH Timeline,
Age 781

The universe is an immense, infinitely expansive structure filled with countless lifeforms and the habitats of myriads intelligence species. It's not a singular universe; it consists of seven space-time continuums, all but one of which have infinite size. These structures, known as Macrocosms, total twelve in number. Each Macrocosm contains at least two higher-dimensional plane, the Afterlife and Dimension of Swirling Lights, and the Macrocosm is a collective structure that encompassing all below within it. These twelve Macrocosms are housed within a higher-dimensional plane known as the Neutral Zone, transcending everything beneath it.

Beyond that, there's the timeline, serving as a overarching hypertimeline that encompasses everything beneath it, including Macrocosm, Kaioshin World, Neutral Zone, World of Void, Angel Realm, Temporal Seam, The Subspace, Ziku's World, and Zen'ō Realm. Countless infinite timelines exist, each with infinite sets. Above everything beneath, there's a place devoid of space and time, naturally existing as a higher-dimensional plane compared to the timeline, known as the Crack of Time, housing a pocket dimension called the Time Abyss. A fierce battle is currently unfolding in this place, determining the fate of the entire multiverse.

"What's your plan now?" Goku: Xeno asked.

"Me? Excellent question. With the power of the Time Birds and the vast energy of the Universe Tree. For instance, what if I reset all of time in the entire multiverse back to a state of zero?" Fu: Youth suggests. Fu absorbs the Universe Tree, trapping TokiToki inside while also fusing with DogiDogi. TokiToki governs over space-time, and harming it directly causes distortion across existence. DogiDogi is a corrupted version of TokiToki created by Fu.

"You don't even need to ponder it to know the outcome?! The planets, people, everything in the multiverse will vanish! Why would you do that?!" Chronoa, the Supreme Kai of Time, shouts. She is furious, baffled, and concerned. Protecting the multiverse is her responsibility, but she can survive its destruction.

"Why would I do that? Just curious, that's all," Fu: Youth answers casually.

"This guy! I won't let you!" She casts a freeze technique at Fu, but a passive barrier blocks the attack. Freeze is a time-freeze technique Supreme Kai of Time learned early on. Despite its simplicity, it can even work in a realm without the concept of space and time.

"Space-Time technique won't work on me. I've absorbed the Time Birds," Fu: Youth declares, releasing energy and pushing back both Chronoa and Goku: Xeno. Goku: Xeno catches her and asks if she's okay. She says she's fine, and Goku rushes to the Universe Tree, attempting to destroy it with one attack, but ultimately failed.

"Hahahahaha! Trying to destroy the Universe Tree with a single blow? Funny idea, but it's impossible. Even a tiny part can flood your body with tremendous power. Now, let yourself be swallowed by the power of the Universe Tree and disappear!" Fu: Youth says.

"Damn, he didn't give it a thought!" Goku: Xeno remarks. At the same time, "TokiToki, respond to me. You're trapped in the Universe Tree, aren't you? Help Goku with your power, please, TokiToki!!!" Chronoa telepathically communicates with TokiToki.

Suddenly, the energy of the Universe Tree changes, enveloping Goku caused by TokiToki inside. Goku turns into Super Saiyan Blue, absorbing the Universe Tree energy, creating an aura resembling True Form TokiToki.