Split -M

Minji's POV

I can see myself slashing the woman's neck. She's tied to a dirty and mossy wall. She's familiar with me. She's the 7th missing woman this month. And now she's dying in front of me. While I'm gripping the bloodied knife with my left hand.

I just stared at her waiting for her to die. A slow and painful death. I wanna puke. I can't take seeing the thick blood poouring down her neck. Why am I doing this? Why can't control myself?

This woman is dying and I'm just smirking like a deranged person.

It's like an entertainment to me. But why I'm not happy?

Im confused.

I keep seeing myself killing women but why am I not happy?! It's like a torture to me also. But why I keep on doing all these things?!

My head hurts so much. Argh.

I woke up from a call. My head is still spinning.
I remember the killing.

I immediately got up checking myself.

There's no blood.

No bloodied knife..

I reached for my phone on the side table and answered it. It's Hanni calling.

"Oh,thank goodness you answered!.." Hanni said over the phone."I'm here at your living area. Your room is locked. So I'm kinda nervous coz I kept knocking but you weren't answering me..."

Oh yeah she has the key to my front door but she doesn't have a key to my room. I lazily got up from my bed.

Hanni immediately hugged me.

"What happened to you?!" she asked with full of nervousness on her voice.

"I - I drank last night..."I lied. I didn't even go to a pub last night. My head just hurt last night so I decided to sleep early.

Hanni kissed me on my lips. Ignoring the fact that I'm still not brushing my teeth.

"what's happening to you, Minji-ahh.."

"I dunno..."I answered. Well, I really don't know what's happening to me. It's like my mind is splitting into to these past few weeks. And I'm afraid to go to a psychiatrist. I'm not ready to know my new diagnosis.

Hanni hugged me again."You can tell me everything. I won't judge you.."

It's not that easy. I should trust no one. If I tell her everything I am seeing, it's like I'm confessing to her. Even if I'm still not sure if I really did all those horrendous killings.

Hanni grabbed both of my cheeks with her palms and made me look at her." I love you Minji..."

What did she just say?

I felt my heart skipping beats.

Did she really just tell me that she loves me?! In times like this?!

A woman fell in love with a psycho like me. Is this really true? It wasn't my intention.

I feel so happy.

But....

I just seduced her bcoz of something. This is wrong. I can't give back the love she's giving me, right now. I can't hurt her. She doesn't deserve me. I don't deserve her love.

What should I do?

I am dangerous. If I let her I might do something bad about her. I don't have any control. It's like everytime I fall asleep another part of me waking up and acts as me.