Love heals❤‍🩹 (Part-3)

Ignore my grammatical mistakes

Previous chapter

Doctor: "Ohm, you don't need to worry, Nanon is fine, but..."

Ohm: "Is everything okay, doctor? He's fine, right?"

"Physically, he's fine! But mentally, he's not alone. Don't leave him alone. His mental health is not stable. He can get panic attacks and nightmares. He can again try to hurt himself. I've prescribed some medicines, but you're the only person who can cure him.
Your love and care are the biggest medicine for his current state."

Ohm: "Sure doctor! When can I discharge him?"

"His wounds are healed; we just have to keep him for observation. You can discharge him tomorrow."

Ohm: "Thank you, doctor. I'll take my leave."

______________

Nanon went into total silent mode making Ohm worried. Nanon was not like before his childishness Guffy personality everything disappeared but Ohm promised himself to make everything right.

He will make Nanon forget everything that happened in the past. Making Nanon happy is the first thing he will do.

.

Nanon was as usual sitting near the bed leaning against the headboard looking outside the window with a blank expression

Ohm sighed looking at Nanon he went to the cupboard and started to pack clothes inside his bags nanon turned to Ohm who was packing his clothes

"Where are you going?"Nanon asked Ohm looked at Nanon and smiled making Ohm confused he went and took another bag and started to pack Nanon's clothes inside it.

"We are going together," Ohm said nanon stood from his place and went to Ohm

Nanon: "Where are we going?"

"Suprise" Ohm said kissing Nanon's cheeks.

"Huh?"

Ohm just chuckled while pulling nanon out of the bed his hand circled around his waist while nanon's hands are on ohm's shoulder.

"We are going spend our time together without anyone around us, only i and you" Ohm mumbled while resting his forehead against Nanon's who closed his eyes.

"Ohm, I'm sorry"Nanon mumbled as tears left his eyes

"Why are you saying sorry?"Ohm mumbled making nanon shook his head

"Because of me you are suffering. I don't deserve you. You are so precious to get hurt"Nanon mumbled ohm held his cheeks while shaking his head.

"Each of us deserves the other. You and I both know that we cannot survive without each other. I believe in you. I cherish you incredibly. It is not going to be up to you to make all the decisions. When you collapse, I will be there to support you and embrace you. "Nanon, who smiled and had tears in his eyes, "You will always have my undying love," Ohm remarked, kissing his forehead. Seeing Nanon smile again gave Ohm a sense of life.

"Now let's go or we will miss our flight"Ohm said while taking nanons hand.

.

Soon they reached ariport and nanon was suprised to see everyone waiting for them.

Ohm's Parents, Tay, New, Chimon, Perth, Off and Gun all are waiting for them he turned towards ohm who smiled.

"They came here to send us off"Ohm said nanon chuckled "I thought they're coming with us"Nanon said