Page 46-55

This has happened several times.

  Although the village chief had manned a night watch, there were so many refugees, so they lured the watchmen away, and the other people were responsible for stealing. These people responsible for the night watch are ordinary villagers. The second thing is that they can't catch the refugees when they come. When they see the refugees, they are like a piece of loose sand. You chase me and I will chase you. There is no regulation. It's strange that the refugees don't run away!

  The village chief sighed: "Those villagers who have lost food have been crying to me. I don't want to make this matter easy to prevent refugees from stealing. Losing food every day is a slap in the face of our Jiangjia village." "This matter must not be allowed

  to continue! "Grandpa Jiang said with a serious face. He is the most prestigious clan leader in Jiang's village, more prestigious than the Jiang clan leader because the Jiang clan clan leader is his son.

  Grandpa Jiang said: "There are many capable people in the village, but there are no agreed standards for training. We have to make regulations to train people, so that we can catch the refugees."

  Grandpa Jiang said: "I agree with this!"

  Chief Jiang He muttered: "Third uncle, I also agree with that proposal! It's just that the training needs someone to teach, and after forming a team, the leader of the team is indispensable! Do the old uncles have anyone in mind?" The village chief thought of Nanshan

  As for the people over there, any of those young men can do the job, especially Jiang Xiao! However, after traveling south, he knew so much about Jiang Xiao that he couldn't say this.

  The village chief thought about it, and so did Grandpa Jiang. However, he thought of a few. Among the younger generation, the sons of the hunters in the village, the two grandsons of Lao Liu's family, Jiang Gang and Jiang Yang, and Jiang Yihong.

  The sixth child is Mr. Jiang.

  Grandpa Jiang said: "Then let Jiang Fangkui, Jiang Gang and Jiang Xiao from the sixth brother's family, and Jiang Yihong come over and let them take charge. Whoever is outstanding will be the leader." His tone was an order, and he also Arrangements were made without even asking.

  The other three clan elders and clan leader all agreed and thought this method was good!

  The patriarch also added: "And please don't leave the Jiang family village's residence at will. After all, it is not safe where the victims gather!" The

  village chief next to him frowned tightly.

  If we were still in our hometown of Jiangjia Village, this arrangement would be okay, but now they are all fleeing south, and these few people are living in Nanshan District. If I go to ask for it, it will be okay, but if I give orders directly with the attitude of elders, I am afraid this matter will not work. Easy to handle!

  That would be a shame!

  We have just discussed it here and haven’t gone to Nanshandi to call for help yet.

  There is already a lot of rain in Khe Sanh Province at the end of autumn. If the rain is light, the victims can cut branches and weave rattan canopies to block the rain. However, if the rain is heavy, they cannot stop it.

  That night, there was lightning and thunder in Khe Sanh Province, and it rained heavily!

  Heavy rain brought with it strong winds, and the originally flimsy tent was blown out of shape.

  This late autumn rain suddenly made it difficult for the victims who had been living a relatively stable life!

  The rain at the end of autumn was accompanied by cold illness -