Chapter I

A/N:

hi my dudes.

just another slightly cringe fanfic for all u inbestigators fans out there.

enjoy!

Copyright: All Rights Reserved

PS: in this story, Maudie is 16, Ezra is 17, Ava is 17 and Kyle is 16. Also, Maudie and Ezra are dating, but Kyle and Ava aren't yet.

Maudie POV:

"Maudie, wait up!" I heard someone yell behind me.

I turned around and looked to see who was there.

"Oh, hey Kyle. I was about to leave for school." I said.

"So was I. Can we walk together? I need to ask you about something really really important." he said.

"Sure, let's go." I replied.

"So listen. I've already told Ezra about this but he knows nothing about girls. This is why I've come to you seeking advice."

"That sounds urgent." I said.

"I really like this girl, but I don't know how to ask her out. How do I do it?"

"Ooh, Kyle likes someone."

"Shut up and tell me the answer."

"Well, it really depends on what she likes."

"She likes parties, planning, pink, sparkly things, squishmallows and sweet foods."

"So then arrange a party for her with all those things. Well maybe not a party. Something only between the two of you. So that you can tell her how you feel."

I smiled to myself, sure of who Kyle was talking about.

"Alright. Thanks Maudie." Kyle said. By this time, we had reached school, and Kyle went off for chemistry with Ava, who was waiting at the stairs while I went to language arts. 

"I guess Ezra's already left for language arts." I said to myself.

I checked the time and realized it was already 8 o'clock. I quickly hurried to language arts and luckily made it before the teacher came. I sat next to Ezra and got out my books.

"What happened? It's not like you to be late." he asked.

"Kyle wanted to ask me something." I replied.

"Kyva?" Ezra asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"Is he going to ask?" Ezra asked.

"Mmhmm." I replied.

Kyva is our ship name for Kyle and Ava. Ezra and I created it when Ava turned 14 and we found them holding hands. Ezra nearly puked that day. 

Language arts passed really quickly. After a few more classes, recess started. We went to meet up with Ava and Kyle in the park. Kyle was playing football, as usual. Ava was drinking boba and chatting with Pixie. I walked up to her.

"Morning, Ava." I said.

"Oh, hey Maudie. Come on, sit down." she replied.

"Hey Maudie." Pixie said.

"Hey, Pixie." I said.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Well, Ava found this weird note in her locker telling her to go to the club house on the 22nd." Pixie said.

The club house is a room usually meant for parties in our neighborhood.

"Really? That's odd." I said.

I smiled to myself, knowing what it was about. Atleast Kyle had that much sense.

Alright, that's it for this chapter. I know it's really short compared to my ASOUE fanfic, but I really cannot write as much as earlier. Also, be on the lookout for my Heroes of Olympus fanfic.

Word Count: 497 Words