SCHOOL DAY 1|🌴

MONDAY!
7:00am

Yn Pov

I woke up from my alram I'm only back to school after the Christmas break and honestly I don't wanna go I hate school but it's fine cause I get to see all my friends I haven't seen since the end of last term cause most of them were with there family's and on holidays like Leah she went to the Bahamas it looked so pretty me and Leah were best friends we do everything together so I can't wait to see her again.

I get up out of bed and go to the bathroom I do light makeup as always brush my hair and brush my teeth I then go to my wardrobe and get changed

I grab my school bag and go down stairs my mom was making breakfast I had time to eat it but I wasn't really that hungry instead I grab a oatmeal bar "morning mom" I say "morning sweetie all excited for first day of back" she asks while I sit at t...

I grab my school bag and go down stairs my mom was making breakfast I had time to eat it but I wasn't really that hungry instead I grab a oatmeal bar "morning mom" I say "morning sweetie all excited for first day of back" she asks while I sit at the island and eat "kinda I so excited to see Leah" I say "oh yea how is she" "good" "morning girls" my dad said from behind me "morning" my mom and I say synced "yn you ready to go to school" my dad asks "yup are you" i say "yea let's go" I jump up from my seat and take my bag "bye mom" I say "bye love" my dad says "have a good day both of you" she says my dad and I walk towards the door and get i to the car.

My dad drives me to school every morning as he works there as a coach for the baseball team and my mom is a stay at home mom with my little brother tyler we moved here a while ago we said we wanted to be closer to family/friends/the city so we moved I moved schools dad moved jobs and yea it wasn't so great when I did move but I made so many friends and I got to meet my cousins that I've never seen before or heard of so it's all good now.

We arrived and i got out "oh dad I forgot I'm going to the beach with max tonight" I say ad we walk i to school together "like max jones"he asks "yeaaa" I say I look at him "how is that dude I miss him" " good anyway bye loser" "oh yn also I've to work late tomorrow late baseball training so you can sit on the bleachers" "okay byeee".

I Walk up to my locker and open it Leah comes over and stands beside me "OMG LEAHHHH" I hug her and she hugs me back "ive missed you yn" i giggle we pull away and I continue at my locker "okay girl tell me everything about your holiday meet any boys" I say as I close my lOcker  and we start walking to first class Leah was pretty she could get anyone.

As Leah was telling me about her holiday we walked past the baseball boys they kinda all just started at me I brushed it off and I kept walking "uh yn" Leah speaks "uh yea" "why were all of the baseball boys starting at you like you just played with all there feelings and told everyone of them at you love them" Leah said "I didn't what no" as I say that jaden walks past "hey yn" he says "oh hi jaden" he walks straight past me "YN WHAT WAS THAT" she shouts "shhhh keep your voice down right so on Saturday I went with my dad to his baseball training and he asked me to help bring bats in with the boys so I did and jaden Walton asked for my number and I gave it to him anyway he ask me to hang out today but I said no cause I'm going to the beach with max my bestfriend from my old school he just moved here so" I explain to her "why am I only hearing about this now" she ask "cause you were on a flight home girl and plus I was too tried yesterday to tell you so there" we finally reach our first class our class were opposite each other "bye girly" I say "bye bye see you at lunch" Leah's asks "obvi" I walk into class it's was science save me now pleasee!!!