Help with sexuality.

I know some of you probably are confused as shit from the first chapter like: "WTF does aroace mean? WTF does omnisexual mean?" Welp, I'm here to answer your questions if you have any. Here are the definitions of the sexualities and genders I have used in the first and second chapter of this "book!"

Gay: A man loving another man.
Lesbian: a woman loving another woman.
Straight: You like the opposite gender. Ex: you are a man and you love women.
Bisexual: loving two genders. Ex: someone liking women and men. Hoes can't pick a side lmao.
Pansexual: not caring about the gender, you only care about the personality. Ex: you like men, women, non binary people, etc. you mostly care about the persons personality.
Omnisexual: you love two genders, but you love one more. Ex: I like men, but I like women more! Hoes can't really pick but at least they tried, lmao.
Asexual: you have no sexual attraction towards your partner or others.
Aromantic: you have no romantic attraction to your partner or others and you'd usually not want to be in a relationship.
Aroace: the mix of aromantic and asexual. So just both
Cisgender: you stay with the gender you were born with, yeah, you can change it.
Demiboy: basically nonbinary and male.
Demigirl: basically nonbinary and female.
Non-binary: you basically don't identify lol. You use They/them pronouns.
Fem: just a shortened way of saying female.

Hope I helped. :)