Hickey 💜

Light pov:

I woke up remembering what I did with levi yesterday. I immediately got flustered I decided to head down stairs and grab breakfast. I took a seat next to charli and Sora. I felt Sora's eyes on me.

💜:"why are you staring at me? " I ask confused.

Sora's pov:

I stare at light as he asks why I'm staring at him. There were hickeys around his neck and teeth marks on his shoulder.

💙: "oh nothing, I was just daydreaming. " I say obviously lying

💜: "alright? "

I look to my side to jaxx and whisper in his ear that light has hickeys.

❤: "I wonder who gave him those " he whispered I replayed same.

Lights pov:

Soon everyone was sat around the table eating. Levi and Luca were drinking their 100th coffee of the morning. Me and Levi make eye contact as his eyes go wide and he blushed pulling out his phone.

On text:

🖤: light you have the hickeys I gave you uncovered.

💜: what are you talking about? I don't have any hickeys?

A second after he sent the message everyone's phone got a notification. It was a message from Sora with a picture attached

It was a picture of me. My hickeys visible. My face turns pink as Alex gives everyone a death stare.

💛: "who gave my baby brother hickeys! " she shouted

🖤: "listen Alex we can talk about this one on one! " Levi said as his voice shook.

💛: "Levi!!!! " Alex then tackled Levi to the ground.

💜: "aw hell nah!I'm out of here!" Light said as he ran upstairs.

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter!!