Chapter 1

Trevor and Mike have a rough description of a relationship. Trevor was always out getting women while Mike was stuck in his thoughts, questioning himself whether he was into trevor or was it just a thrill in the moment?

"Mike, why are you looking at me like that?" Trevor asked, a raised eyebrow as he looked at the blonde. "Hm? Like what?" Mike lied through his teeth, "Like you're in love of some sort. Stop looking at me like that." Trevor playfully rolled his eyes.

Mike then remembered, Trevor wasn't interested in him- well romantically, that is. Platonic soulmates, he thought. Trevor kept talking but he didn't pay attention, his voice was blurry. Trevor knew Mike was into him, but he didn't feel the same, so he'd always try to get Mike to parties to grab a lovely lady or man, but Mike just kept coming back to him. Mike only has eyes for Trevor, or does he?

Mike didn't need reminders about how Trevor doesn't feel the same. "Whatever, you're being delusional." Mike lightly chuckled, standing up as he yawned. "I'll head to bed. Good night." The blur of Trevor's voice telling him goodnight sounded animated, he walked over to his bed and collapsed on it. He let out a loud sigh.

He wasn't in the mood for anything. He tried to fall asleep, twisting and turning but he couldn't. His thoughts were still thinking about Trevor. He sat upright in his bed, burying his head into his hands, what was happening to him? Surely this happened before, but he never really thought about it, despite his ability to overthink.

Soon, the apartment felt quiet and Mike took that as a sign to get out of his room. He made sure his steps didn't make a noise, Trevors door was slightly ajar and Trevor had fallen asleep, he walked to the door, admiring the vulnerability of Trevor when he was asleep, Trevor trusted him enough to not lock his door. Mike smiled, he had to go.

He put on his shoes and quietly left. He took the stairs and plugged his earphones to his phone. He listened to The Smiths during his walk around. He really needed to clear his head. He remembers he had some work left so he headed to the office.

He pulled an all nighter, working on lawsuits on countersuits, pulled deals, and overall finished everything he had to do for the week. He finally rests, leaning back on his chair. He looked up to the clock, it displayed a small 'fri' on the corner beside the 5:42 am that flashed. He's been there for 8 hours already.

He'd fallen asleep on his desk, not caring about what was happening anymore, he did not want to go to their apartment right now. He'd been asleep for about 3 hours, he heard soft uttering and chuckling so he blinked and finally opened his eyes. He had a blanket on his shoulders with a note on his desk. "What the fuck were you doing in the office at 9 pm?" In Donna's handwriting, Harvey probably sent Donna to do that because he probably didn't want anyone to see that he cared.

He sat upright slowly and yawned. A familiar thump of footsteps were coming towards him but he ignored it for now, he cleared his desk until Harvey's hand stopped him. "My office, now." Harvey spoke in a cold tone. Mike nodded and Harvey walked away. He took the papers from his desk and started walking to Harvey's office.

"What happened?" Harvey asked, trying to maintain his anger. Harvey looked nonchalant but there was a hint of softness in his voice, that only Mike noticed. "Trevor happened." It was silent after that. "How bad?" Harvey asks, he's not supposed to care, but this was about Mike. "I was staring at him last night, he noticed. And uh, he gave me a friendly reminder that he doesn't feel the same." Mike babbled, covering his face with his palm as the elevator door opens.

They stepped inside and Harvey just shrugged softly. "And you said you could pull anybody, even Trevor." Harvey's tone was cocky and condescending, hands in his pockets as he glanced at Mike. "Oh shut up." Mike slapped Harvey's shoulder playfully which Harvey swerved his body to the side, not getting hit.