prologue

"We all lie. To tell you the truth, sometimes we laugh and easily deceive. Playing with masks to hide the truth, people cheat each other, right?" he spoke angrily, grinding his teeth as tears ran from his eyes.

"Speak up ! What did you wanted ? Money, honor, ? Was it  everything you needed? Was it worth what you did? Was it worth his life?" the man in front of him asked, crying in agony.

A story of  desires of  five upper class families Jeon's , Kim's , Park 's , Jung' s , Min's for the highest position  in  Seoul National University and their obsession with academia .

A story of betrayal , friendship  and lies .

To gain admission to Seoul National University for postgraduate studies, all students are preparing with whatever it takes. However, what happens when five upper-class families become obsessed with this, forcing their children to secure a seat by any means possible?

Moreover, what happens when seven boys from these powerful families, hailing from the best universities in South Korea, begin preparing for one exam and live together at the largest coaching institution, which is nothing less than a university itself, for one year?"

"We have three generations of neurosurgeons. Our son will also become a neurosurgeon from SNU," Mrs. Kim Joo-young says with utter pride and ego, with a glass of champagne in her hand, seated at the dinner table among elite-class individuals belonging to their upper-class strata.

"They may have three generations of neurosurgeons, but my son, I will make you more successful than their blood ," Mrs. Jeon Yoo Se-ah  says, addressing no one in particular after the dinner party, breaking her necklace in anger  , scattering expensive pearls across her  luxurious room."