ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ'ꜱ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ-01]

Itoshi Sae x gn! reader [two-shot]

pairing: itoshi sae x gn! reader

warning(s): mentions of sex, nothing too explicit, mentions of alcohol, rin and sae have a better relationship, rin being a protective bestie (in his own way) everybody's 18+

!not proofread!

something was wrong

something was wrong.

no, that's not it.

someone was missing.

that were rin's first thoughts. more like his tenth but that's not the point

you weren't there- his best friend, wasn't there.

now, rin may not remember much from last night but he does remember you coming to the party with him.

so where were you?

he quickly checked his pockets for his phone but couldn't find it. he looked around the living room (where he just woke up) for his phone. checking all the places he could think of, he finally found it in the kitchen.

quickly opening up his phone ignoring the pictures form last night, he dials your number.

why were you not picking up?

he tries again, and on the third try you do pick up; voice still groggy from you just waking up.

"where are you?"

at his words you realize that you are not at reo's house, where the party was hosted.

looking around the room, you deduced that you were probably in a hotel room, or this person was really really rich.

wait- you weren't at reo's house or your house. so just where were you?

frantically looking around the room your eyes landed on the figure beside you. you had to double heck to see if you were hallucinating or not.

reddish-brown hair? check

teal eyes? check

unfairly big lashes? check

a muscular body? check

you close your eyes to get rid of the thoughts claiming your mind.  but that just seems to make you hyper-aware of everything near you, like the weight of something around your waist.

snapping open your eyes, you looked down, just to realize that you were naked, and there was someone's arm around you. looking beside you, you came face to face with the one and only Itoshi Sae. not to mention that he was naked too.

and to your (even more) surprise, he was looking at you with half lidded eyes, messed up hair (from only what you can assume happened last night).

but he didn't seem fazed at all and brought you closer with the arm that was still around your waist.

gently taking your phone from your hand, he puts it near his ear. he could still hear his brother's voice coming from the small device, trying to see if his best friend was okay. "idiot you there? where are you? hello-"

"they're a little busy right now. they'll call you later."

rin's blood ran cold at his older brother's voice. judging from his voice he just woke up too. don't tell him-

still gawking at him, you manage to stutter out a few words, "wha-? huh?"

sae had already hung up on his little brother and was now looking at you with the same look as before.

"sa-sae?"

"hm?"

"what are we doing here? aren't you gonna let me go?" you said looking down at his arm still around you, practically gluing you down to bed.

"maybe later. i'm still tired"

your face flushed red at his comment. you can only assume why he was tired.

he changed his position so you were resting your head on his chest. lifting your head you looked up at him, he had his eyes closed. with a sigh you rested your head back on his chest, closing your eyes, trying to get a little rest before you'll eventually have to explain to rin and the others what had happened.

feeling him kiss the top of your head with a small "g'night" you smiled to yourself, snuggling closer to him.

"night" you mumbled before drifting off to sleep. both of you collectively ignoring rin (and the others) who were trying to get a hold of you.

that was a problem for future you.