Chapter 2.

Kuro was laying in his bed and looking at his phne, just scrolling on TikTok when he gets a message from Mark. Kuro immediatly opens the message and reads it. It was just Mark asking some questions about him like favourite food, colour ecc. Kuro just smiles to himself and continues chatting with Mark. Some months after, Mark decided to invite Kro over that day, and they spent ost of it together. At night, they were in Mark's bedroom. "S- so,do we sleep together? Sleep one on the floor and one on the be-" he stops talking as soon as he sees Kuro taking off his hoodie and shoes, and he goes complitely red "W- what are you doi-" Kuro interrupts him with a soft kiss, and he smiles lightly after he pulls back "you're...whats the word in english...uhm, do you understand japanese?" Mark nods a bit "i- i know...a tiny bit..." Kuro smiles "you're...kawaii" Mark blushes alot "W- w- what?!" Kuro gives him another kiss, which makes Mark red as a tomato. After some minutes of Kuro teasing Mark, they were in the same bed, hugging while cuddling a bit. Kuro gave Mark a small kiss on the cheek and smiled "Mine" Mark scoffed a bit and blushed "I'm no-one's." "Oh but you are~" Mark put a hand on Kuro's face, pushing him abut away "I- I said im not!!" Kuro chuckles "Fine, fine" Mark gave Kuro a small kiss, and went back on the bed. Kuro just smiled at that, and they both went to sleep, hugging eachother. (Maybe i will continue this when i feel like)