Prologue

Biology
Drelagunes is an alien species located on the planet of Dru'Con that is strictly accessed by traveling into an alternate dimension via any vehicle or form of technology created in Dru'Con. Their species name is Drelagune/s and their scientific name is Drelagus-Guneenes.

A Dregulian's physical appearance varies from a wide range, ranging from their looks being anywhere from nearly identical to vaguely comparative to humans, including their alien-like eyes, hands, and feet varying from a plethora of sizes and shapes with some resembling a human and some of an alien or even a troll. Their ears are spiny and resemble elf ears, while some look more like humans. On average, they're taller than humans, varying from five foot four inches to five foot ten inches for a female, while some are freakishly towering, ranging from six to nine feet tall for a male. Skin color varies from any color, most commonly green, pink, red, blue, teal, grey, yellow, and purple. They naturally have metaphysical levels of strength, speed, agility, and durability while some physical attribute levels vary. The material of the species' skin varies. However, the most common have human-like skin, while concrete and stone are rare. Some Drelagunes possess fangs that are anywhere from two inches long to eight inches long. However, these phenotypes are also infrequent. The lifespan of a drelagune is roughly 1,000+ years. By the time they become young adults, they reach their physical prime and don't physically decline by the time they're elderly.

History
One thousand years ago, there was a Drelagune known as Dre'Gon. As the only son, he was destined to rule over the planet Dru'Con. He was under extensive training for years, and at the age of eight, there was, unfortunately, a change of plans. He had a younger brother named Gru'Gon, who eventually became the first Alien Hunter. The brothers were over eight feet tall, and both shared gray stoned skin. However, Dre'Gon had cracked over his body imbued with a beaming grayish blue, as well as his armor shining a blue and accents of black. Meanwhile, Gru'Gon had red and orange armor. With their parent's blessings, both brothers had to rule planet Dru'Con together. Because of this this angered Dre'Gon as he always dreamed of ruling by himself. Unfortunately, he had no choice but to deal with it as it was their parent's wishes. This, as a result, created tension between the brothers.

Together, they built the city of Dru'Con City for centuries, but Dre'Gon couldn't hold all the anger he had bottled up for years. After continuous conflicts with his brother, Dre'Gon had gotten exhausted from ruling with Gru'Gon. As Dre'Gon kept arguing about going solo, Gru'Gon did not accept what his brother asked him to do because of what their parents wanted. Dre'Gon was immensely infuriated. Soon, there came a time when he was fed up and didn't care about his parent's wants anymore and thought the only way to rule was to overthrow his brother, which quickly ended in a physical conflict between the siblings. Before Gru'Gon took his last breath, Gru'Gon removed his badge by chopping it off of his chest and sending it to an alternate dimension where Dre'Gon couldn't find it. As it traveled through the solar system, after another one thousand years, it got into the earth's atmosphere.....