The Shining Beacon 1

Y/n Pov
Beacon Air Ship

Y/n: "The view is pretty nice up here. Ironwood wasn't the happiest about his best student leaving but he'll get over it

While i was enjoying the view I looks back after i heard the sound of someone groaning and there he caught sight of a blonde boy clutching his stomach, clearly about to puke..

Y/n: "Sucks to be him."

I heard a familiar voice..

Ruby: "Oh hey! Y/N..!"

Y/n: "Oh hello there."

Ruby: "Hey! Looks like We got on the same Airship."

Y/n: "That we did. Did you come by yourself too?"

Ruby: "No I came here with my sister. Let me introduce you."

???: "Ruby there you are."

The familiar voice to Ruby made her turn and behind Ruby stood Yang Xiao Long, Ruby's Half Elder Sister.

Ruby: "Ooh! Yang, you know the boy I was talking to you about last night? This is him, meet Y/N."

Ruby points at me.

Yang perks up at starts to look at me up and down.

Yang: Hey cutie nice to meet you. Thanks for helping my sister out."

Y/n: "Nice to meet you aswell and she really didn't need my help she took out a lot of goons."

Yang: "Okay, can you excuse us for like a minute?"

Y/n: "Sure.

Y/n: So that's ravens daughter. She really unique in the right places.

Yang turns around to Ruby and whispers to Ruby.

Yang: "Okay Ruby-You didn't mention how he would look. He's really fineee."

Ruby: "Wait what?"

Yang: He's a total hottie and you didn't tell me..."

Ruby: "Tell you? Why does it matter though?"

Yang: "Why? I would've been better prepared."

"