Part 5 🔥

Garys pov:
I still haven't told Fionna what happened yesterday with me and the red converse boy.

Frankly I don't really know how to tell her. She seems like the kind of person who would try to match make me if she found out.

As I walk through the high school doors people were giving me weird looks. And I was dreading seeing him again. What would he think if I saw him?!

I mean he's one of the popular boys and I'm just the weird new kid. And I fell on top of him!

I started cringing thinking about it. But I decided to finally tell fionna. I need someone to talk to about this or I might actually go insane.

I approach fionna with a wave dreading what I'm about to tell her.

"Hi Gary!" Fionna says to me excitedly. I start to get really nervous and I started to consider telling her at all.

No. I HAVE to do this. If I don't tell her then I'll be suffering in silence. And that will be even worse.

"Hey Fionna, can I tell you something? I ask her hesitantly. "Of course Gary you can tell me anything." She says softly.

"So um you know yesterday when I seemed a little bit off but I told you it was just first day stuff." I state, "mhm" Fionna responds.

"So um I may have lied a little bit." I say before taking a small breath. "So um after i left to run to 3 period I ran into the most popular boy in school. The one with the red converse. And I've felt weird ever since." I say very quietly.

The next thing I know fionna is screaming and shaking me.

"OMG OMG OMG GARY DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!" She screams.

"No??" I ask visibly confused and uncomfortable.

And what she says next..
I don't wanna talk about it.

Marshall's pov

I just told my friends about what just happened. And they won't stop making fun of me. Like at this point just kill me.

No matter where I go they just keep
making kissing noises and shipping us!

They always call us a "power couple"
and I hate it.

So today I just decided to skip school to avoid it. In hopes that they will forget about it tommorow.

About 2 hours later I was awaken by the sound of my phone buzzing non-stop. I angrily picked my phone up to shut it up but then i saw what all of the notifications were for.

And it made me what to throw up just looking at it.

A/N
I haven't posted in a while bc I've been going through massive writers block but I'm back! :D