Hey Mama-Jackson Imagine

If you get the song reference you're awesome. In this you're 25 and married to him. And Allison never died in this.
I start cooking dinner because Jackson would be home in about two hours.
"What to make? Hmmm,"I say looking through the cabinets and the fridge.
I decide just to make grilled chicken fillets, baked potatoes, a pasta salad and then New York Style Cheesecake for dessert.
My phone starts ringing, I pick it up, and answer it.
"Hello."
"Hey Y/N its Scott. You see don't mind if me, Allison, Stiles, Lydia, Liam, Derek, Isaac, Brett, Mason, Lori and anybody I forgot come over for dinner?"
"Yeah come over at 7."
"Ok see you then."
"See ya."
"Bye."
"Bye."
I dial Jackson's number and press send.
"Hey Y/N."
"Hey Jackson. Is there anyway you can get off early today?"
"Yeah I'll ask but I probably can. Why?"
"Everybody is coming over for dinner."
"Oh my gosh yeah I'll be home in about 10 minutes."
"Thank you. I love you, bye."
"Love you too, bye."
*******************
"Now how am I supposed to tell everybody including Jackson my huge freaking announcement,"I whisper.
My Baby♥: On my way, babe
Me:Ok
I found out that I am 2 months pregnant this morning, but I have no idea how I'm going to tell him or anybody. My starts ringing again and its Lydia this time.
"Hey Lyds."
"Hey girl. What are you wearing tonight?"
"My black mesh top, pink skirt with the black bow, a black necklace, and sandals."
"Ok so like what we would've worn to school 8 years ago."
"Yep."
"Ok and do you want me and Ally to come early to help you cook or get ready."
"That'll be awesome and Jackson will be here in like 10 minutes."
"Ok I'll tell Allison and we'll be there in 5 minutes."
"Ok, see you then."
"See ya."
*3 mins. later*
"Y/N I'm home," Jackson yells.
He turns around, I run and jump on his back.
"Hey babe. Why are you on my back?"
"I don't know but I have to tell you something before the girls get here."
"Ok what's wrong you're heartbeat just sped up majorly? Did something happen while I was at work?"
"Yep well Jackson sit down,"I say pointing to the couch.
"Jackson I'm, we're going to-"
"Is someone here there's three heartbeats and two are from you?"
"Wait a second. Are you pregnant?"
"Yes I am."
He jumps up, starts jumping up and down then picks me up and spins me around in the air.
"How much sugar have you had today?"
"A lot more than usual. So who's all coming."
"Allison, Lydia, Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Derek, and I think that's it. But Allison and Lydia should be here any minute now."
"Y/N you're bffs have arrived."
"Hey Lyds and Ally. Baby could you put me down?"
"Oh yeah. I won't tell anybody and I'm going to go start cooking the chicken."
"Its breaded on the counter."
"Ok."
"So girls I have the soup cooking, so we need to go get me ready then make the cheesecake because Jackson is going to make the potatoes."
"Hey Y/N are you ok, you like you're about to throw up? Lydia does she look Ok to you?"
I run to the bathroom and start puking my guts out. Allison walks in to hold my hair back.
"Now tell us what's wrong?"
"Yeah tell us,"Lydia says.
"Come here,"I say pulling them into my room after I finished puking.
"So guys act surprised at dinner because I'm not supposed to tell anybody. I'm pregnant!"
"Oh my...."
"I can't wait! We should talk about baby names while we do you're hair and makeup!",Lydia yells.
"Ok let's do it."
I sit down in a chair and Lydia turns on my curler and starts curling while Allison looks through my makeup bag.
"Guys why'd you wear the matching outfits that we have."
"Because- well Lydia told me to."
(Allison's is blue and Lydia's is purple, but the outfit is like the pic. But the skirts color is different.)
"So I'm thinking Bristol Melissa or Kennedy Marie for a girl and Ryker Jackson for a boy,"I say.
"I like that,"Allison says.
"Sounds good except I was thinking Preston Scott."
"Hmm I'll have to talk to Jackson about it, but I like all of them."
"Ok awesome. Now how are you going to tell the pack," Allison says.
"I don't know but Jackson is probably gonna get excited and blurt it to everyone."
"Yep, probably."
"One more curl and one last touch on you're makeup," Lydia states.
"Awesome."
"And done."
"Let's go downstairs,"Allison says.
"Yep."
*Skip to Dinner*
Someone knocks on the door and I yell,"I'll get it."
"Hey boys and Lori. Come in, go to the backyard and sit on the back deck."
"Ok,"they all say.
"Jackson!",I call,"They're here!"
"I'm outside!",he calls.
Everybody goes outside, at least I think they did because I feel like I'm being watched. I turn around and Brett is still standing there.
"Hey Y/N are you Ok?"
"Yeah why?"
"You're heart is pounding and you reak of anxiety and stress."
"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go outside."
********************
"Ok listen up everybody. Y/N and I have an announcement,"Jackson says,"She's pregnant."
Everybody flips out.
"Also Allison, Lydia, and I came up with a choice of names."
"So it's Bristol Melissa or Kennedy Marie for a girl and Ryker Jackson or Preston Scott for a boy. And we're going to vote on which two you all like."
Jackson walks over and puts his arms around me.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too."

*9 months later*
Our twins Bristol Melissa and Preston Scott were born at 2:00 AM.
Jackson is holding a sleeping Preston and I'm holding Bristol when Scott, Melissa, Brett, Lori, Allison and Lydia walk into the room.
"Hey guys."
"Hey girl, its just us because nobody else would wake up,"Melissa says.
"Its okay do you want to see the twins."
"Uh duh,"Lydia says.
Lydia takes Bristol and Scott takes Preston.
"Their so cute!",Lydia exclaims.
Scott looks in love with Preston and after a few minutes Melissa says,"Son I love you but stop hogging the baby."
She carefully takes Preston from Scott and Brett walks over to Lydia and takes Bristol.
"Our babies are so cute,"Jackson says.
I smile at him.

***Author's Note***
Hey guys I've been doing nothing but updating my My Daughter book.
~Izzy