The best night of my life

The time came. I got ready and went to my friend ellissas house. We both got a ride to the party from her older brother.

Once we got there I grasped her arm. I was not in the mood to be alone

But she pushed me off and got some drinks for the both of us I sat on the couch hearing talking from all around drunk people making out.

I messed with my rings as I heard my name being called

"Amitaaa I got some tequila!" She gave me a red cupped it was filled up a quarter way

I looked at her "why are you already acting drunk"

"I'm just happy anyway ready! Three two" we both lifted the drinks up to our mouths the pungent smell of the liquor peirced my nostrils.

"One!" We both chugged the quarter full cups making some pungent faces

"Woo!" She shook her head and she seem to have spotted someone behind me she grabbed my shoulders and shook me

"Look" she said in a passive aggressive whisper

I turned and it was julia. She was wearing a pretty dress that matched with her eyes.

I couldn't help but smile a bit. I heard a loud yell from the kitchen.

"Spin the bottle everyone!"

Ellissas head turned as she dragged me over to it I gave a glance to Julia

We stood there as people walked up.

Some people had just came out of the food closet.

"You guys are next" the tall lanky dude peered at me and ellissa

"You go first!" Ellissa grabbed my wrist

I saw Julia walk up she stood across the table I gave a little smile to her and she returned it

"Alrighttt!" The dude spoke as he spinned the bottle too me pouring some shots into shot glasses

I grasped the bottle as I took a deep breath spinning it.

But then, ellissa grabbed it pointing it at julia.

The dude glanced "well alright then! Some hot lesbian dramaaa" he was tipsy it kinda made me laugh inside. He passed me and Julia a shot.

I swallowed it in a gulp it tasted like shit but it was better than nothing.

Julia finished hers as began walking to the closet.

"Seven minutes!" He shook his phone as I walked in aswell I gave a little smile acknowledging the timing.

I shut the door behind me, Julia was looking around the closet it was pretty spacious there was a counter and a bunch of shelves.

Her gaze focused on me and mine back to hers.

"Hi" I said awkwardly but I had a goofy smile on my face

"Hi" her tone was soft and gentle she was so pretty. Her cheeks lightened up as she slightly smiled with her teeth.

I leaned in giving her a small kiss on the lips. I tasted the alcohol that lingered on her lips.

"You're not wasting any time are you?" She chuckled putting her hand on my waist.

"Sorry I just- " I chuckled "I just like have had a crush on you sense yesterday?" I didn't know what I was saying being tipsy made me verbal!!

"Honestly me too." She leaned in kissing me she reached her hand up grabbing my jawline.

I kissed her back I felt her pretty lips press against mine I began to breath slightly heavy. I placed my hands on her body, her waist and her thigh I pushed her to the wall. The items on the shelves shook as we hit the wall.

I pulled away from the kiss kissing her neck i heard her heavy breathing. I gently bit down sucking on her neck as I felt my leg slide between her thighs.

She began to gently grind on my thigh letting out soft whimpers. I felt she had only a thin piece of cloth under her dress. I moved my hand down squeezing her thigh as she moved faster back and forth on my thigh.

The room was filled with her whimpers she was obviously trying to stay quiet but no one would've heard either way. The music was loud and it played in the background of us. She tightly gripped my wrist that was squeezing her thigh.

I moved my head kissing the other side of her neck letting myself taste her. I left another mark on her light skin. My teeth marks stayed for a minute or two.

I felt her move herself pushing me to the counter. I moved my head she kissed my lips once more I felt her tongue touch my lips before I knew it. It was a full sloppy drunk makeout. And I loved every second of it.

I grabbed both of her thighs flipping around putting her onto the counter I didn't wanna pull away from the kiss. We kept making out. I was running out of breath but I wasn't going to be the one to pull away.

I spreaded her legs open my hand sliding up touching her underwear. I rubbed her gently through it. As I felt her finally pull away she was gasping for air.

*knock knock knock* "times up!" A muffled voice came from outside the door.

We were both breathing heavily I helped her down as I wiped the side of my mouth.

She fixed her dress as she glanced at me opening the door.

"Hot lesbian sex!" The guy chanted

A few more "wooo!" Were heard from the background I smiled returning too ellissas side I wiped my face.

- - -

I was so close I thought to myself
Would she have really let me do that to her? Does she like me as much as I like her?

I was snapped out of it.

"You totally fucked her didn't you" ellissa tapped me

"What?! N.. No" I was feelings so many feelings at the moment.

"I'm going to go sit down" I touched her shoulder walking off. I watched her from a distance.  She span the bottle and landed with a tall greasy haired dude. I made a gross face as a couple sat next to me making out.

But. I saw red and blue lights flashing.

1030 words!! Sorry if this wasn't too good !! Vote and comment if I should start the part four tomorrow!