April O'Neil

I heard heavy banging on my front door, I have to admit.. it scared me shitless. "Y/N, SO HELP ME- IF YOU DONT AWNSER THIS DOOR."

I gasp in remeberence. "COMING!!!" I yell back. I struggled to find an outfit, so I slipped on a tank top with jeans shorts, ran a brush through my hair, and bolted out the door.

"I am SO sorry, April." I apologized profusely. "You're good, girlie." She shrugged. We walked to her car. "SO what time is it?" I glanced over to her before she started the car. "Like 6:30." She looked back up at me with such confidence it was sad.

"April... School doesn't start for another hour.." I sighed.
She just lightly chuckled. "Whoopsie?" She giggled. I sighed silently. The whole situation seemed funny but not in a real experience.

"So...why so early then?" A questioned her. "You'll see." She smirked. My eyebrow lifted. 'Hope she doesn't stab me to death'

We pulled up the school, and well, not exactly. You see, there's a park next to the high school and sometimes we hang out there. We hopped out her car. We came and sat down on a park bench. She was texting someone on her phone and seemed extremely nervous. She was leaning back far enough I couldn't see her phone screen. I just ignored it.

-----------------

Hey lovies!!! This chapter is super short, it's like 2 am and I need sleep
Love yall 🫶🫶🫶