Untitled Part 1

Kamala's friends take her to a club. She hasn't been out and had fun in a long time. Willie broke her heart 3 months ago and her friends thought she was better off without him. Kamala felt she could never trust another man again. Kamala is sitting in her seat. 'Guys can we just leave I feel..I don't know I just wanna get in my pjs and eat ice cream". "no way girl, we just got here and you need to be outsideee" one friend says as she hands Kamala a shot. She takes the shot and downs it. "Good job, keep going" they encourage her.

After a while and many drinks later Kamala is drunk and on the dance floor. She sees a very hot guy and makes her way over to him. He sees her and smiles. She starts dancing and grinding against him. He happily holds her waist smirking. "Hi" she says. "Hey, What's your name?" He asks. "Kamala, what about you cutie?" she responds as she continues dancing. "Very pretty, I'm Doug". "What are you doing here? Someone as hot as you surely has a woman waiting for you" she asks intrigued. "Nope I'm here with some of my friends but you..god what is such a sexy woman like you doing here?" he asks. "My friends forced me out of my apartment" she admits.

Doug turns her around so she faces him "now why would they do that?"

"Apparently it's not healthy to sit at home alone eating ice cream, that's the last time I date someone 31 years older than me" She lets slip. "31?" Doug asks, a little shocked. Kamala looks away ashamed. Doug gently pulls her chin so they're eyes meet again, "hey it's okay". This gesture makes Kamala open up more "He is 60 i'm 29". "I'm 29 too," Doug says. "When's your birthday?" she asks. "October 13th". Kamala smiles in surprise "Mine is October 20". "No wayy" he says and Kamala just nods. "Huh, well would you look at that?" Doug says.

After a silent moment between them, Doug grabs her hips and pulls her to him. He places his lips on hers and kisses her gently. Doug cups her face and Kamala places her hands on his chest. Doug pulls away slowly looking into her eyes. "Could I get your number by any chance?" he says. "I'll call you" She says grabbing a pen, giving it to him, she holds her arm out to him. He writes his number on her arm. They say their goodbyes and go their separate ways.

Kamala wakes up with a pounding headache and smudged pen ink on her arm. She sees the ink and groans in sadness and a little bit of panic. She drags herself out of bed and showers before getting ready and going to a cafe. She stands in line waiting to order, texting her friends telling them about Doug's number and probably never seeing him ever again. Finally she orders, then continues texting. A barista grabs her attention when she calls out a customer's name "Doug". She looks up and sees him grabbing his coffee . "Doug!" she says happily. "Hey stranger" He smiles at her. "I was going to call you but your number had smudged, I.. I was actually kind of panicking. I thought I'd never see you again."

He chuckles, "Well do you have time to sit down?"

"yes of course" she says as she gets her coffee.

They sit down and Doug, concerned, immediately asks "You feeling okay? I noticed you drank a lot last night".

"Yeah i'm okay but my head hurts"

"Here" he says as he pulls out some ibuprofen and hands two tablets to her "it always works".

She smiles "thanks" their fingers lightly touch as she takes them from him.

"of course" He leaves his hand there.

Kamala swallows the pills and then places her hand on his.

"Should kick in, in no time" he assures her with a smile.

"So what are you doing today?" she asks.

"I'm actually off today, thank god so I really don't have any plans, you?"

"Same" she says.

"well, we could go somewhere..only if you're comfortable though, i don't want to force you i know you may be tired or feeling sick".

"There is nothing i'd love more than to spend the day with you"

Doug smiles "sooo where do you wanna go? we could go the movies, or the mall? or both, it's up to you"

"let's go see a movie" she chuckles at his eagerness.

They go to the movies, Doug gets the tickets "You want something to eat?"

"sure"

"what would you like?"

"Ummm Popcorn please" she chooses.

"anything to drink?"

"Just coke please" I smile.

He orders her popcorn and coke and a sprite and candy for himself.

Kamala smiles, she can't help but feel warm inside wondering if this is the man who will give her the love she deserves that she was so desperately craving from Willie but never received.

As they walk out together after the movie ends, hand in hand, Doug asks "What would you like to do now?"

"well we could go to the mall or something"

"Sure" he agrees. "So I wanted to talk to you about something.." he says cautiously as he holds her hand tight.

In her mind she begins to panic,*This is it, this is where he tells me he has a girlfriend*. But the words that she speaks "Okay. What's on your mind?"

"So.. um at the club..when we..kissed.."

"Yes?" she says smiling, relieved.

"..do you..was it.." He bites his lip while Kamala waits patiently for him to find the right words.

"What did it feel like to you?"

"It felt," she pauses, searching her mind, trying to form the most appropriate response, "it gave me feelings that no other man has ever given me."

"you don't have to just say that because I'm right here, you can tell me the truth".

She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "To be honest, it got me hot and bothered."

Doug smirks "I'm just glad it didn't make you uncomfortable".

"God, no of course it didn't. What about you?"

"I can't tell you the things I wanted to do to you after" he admits.

She swallows hard. "Then maybe one day... you can umm... show me"

"maybe" he says with a smile.

After doing a bit of shopping and getting to know each other they plan their first date.