Part 6

Meena has the following day off school but the day after she gets to school and sees Milo with his friends. In class she is quiet, which isn't normal. Another boy notices Meena is quiet so he sits next to her. "Hi," he says. "...hi" Meena responds. "I'm Nik". "Hi Nik". Meena says hesitantly. "Would you like to be friends?" "really?" Meenas eyes slightly widen. "Yeah" he says. "oh...okay, sure". "You have a really pretty smile," he says. "Thank you.." she says.

At lunch they hang out. Meena spots Milo and Nik tells her "Just ignore him, he's a jerk". "He keeps looking at me.." Meena says shrinking down. "He is just trying to intimidate you." "He already moved on to a girl in the 5th grade".
" That's because he and his brother are gross." "Do you know his brother?" she asks. "I went to his birthday party, which was a sleepover, and met his brother there." "what did his brother do?" "he brought cigarettes and nudie magazines into the room" Nik says, "so i pretended to be sick so i could go home". "That's crazy," Meena says.

At the end of the day Kamala comes to pick Meena up. Meena says bye to Nik and gets in the car. "Who was that?" Kamala asks. "my friend, Nik".

They get home and Meena runs to her room all happy. Kamala sits on the couch and texts Doug *"Are you busy tonight?"* *"nope"* he responds. *"Do you maybe want to come over after Meena goes to sleep?"* *"yeah, sure"*

After dinner Meena finishes her homework and gets ready for bed. Kamala braids her hair again. Meena goes to bed and Kamala goes and gets ready for bed. After 25 minutes she checks on Meena and hears her soft snoring. She sends a quick text to Doug and waits by the front door.

She opens the door and practically jumps in his arms. "Hii baby" he says, holding her. "I've missed you" she says. "I've missed you too".

Kamala holds his hand and leads him to her room. They lay down and Doug holds her. "Baby, I have a surprise for you," she says. "Hmm?" "it involves my mouth.." she continues. "Hmm?" "After our first time I bought this" she reaches into a drawer and pulls a sex toy out that is the same size as Doug. "I've been practicing with this..." "mhm" Doug mumbles, not even looking. "baby you're not looking" she says. "I am" he mumbles,his eyes closed.

Kamala puts it away, a little hurt "sorry, can you please get me some water?" He nods and gets up.

Meena gets up and goes to the toilet. On her way back to bed she sees someone in the kitchen and grabs their hand. "Come tuck me in auntie" drags them to her room. She gets in bed and realizes it's not Kamala. "Who are you?" "i-" Doug's eyes widen, but Meena just looks at him waiting for a response. "um..your aunt's boyfriend".

Meena starts to bombard him with questions. "How long have you been boyfriend and girlfriend? Are you in love?" "We've been together for a couple of months, yes I love her". Meena continues "Really! How much? this much?" out stretches her arms as far as they go. "So are you getting married? Am I going to have cousins? Are you my uncle now?" "woah woah woah, slow down," He tells her "no, i'm not your uncle, i love her a lot". "oh okay". "okay..." He nods and slowly backs out of her room.

He gets Kamala's water and comes back to the room. "Hey, what took so long?" she asks. "Meena woke up" he says. Kamala sits up "oh? Did she see you?" "oh did she see me? oh she saw me alright, she thought I was you and pulled me into her room asking me to tuck her in. and then sat there and looked at me like I was crazy when she realized it wasn't me and then when I said who I was she bombarded me with questions". "Baby, I'm sorry. Wait, what did she ask?" "she asked how long we have been together, if we were gonna get married , if she's gonna have any cousins, am I her uncle" he puts her water down and lays down. "well what'd you tell her?" "I said I loved you very much, that's all I could tell her, I don't have answers for anything else". "Well at least you don't have to sneak out early." "yeah" She takes a sip then lays on my side facing him. "What if she tells your sister?" he asks. "we'll talk to her in the morning, I mean I promised to keep her secret so she should keep ours." "What secret? Milo?" he asks. "Yes." "what happened with him?" Doug asks. "He said that kissing was Meena's idea. And he told her he prefers girls with boobs.". His eyebrows narrow "how old is this boy?" "9""oh? makes sense". "What do you mean?" "he's hitting puberty". "ohhh true, hey but you said that's not all they think about?" "keyword 'all'." Kamala tells him everything she knows about Nik.