Chapter 7: Li Mei (Lemon)

3rd POV:

In (Y/N)'s Home.

When (Y/N) was in his home and he is playing with his friend on the other online and the two of them are playing the game called King Of Fighters and then the two of them were having fun and talking to each others.

(Y/N): "You know, I'm going to win this game eh?" He asked him.

Logan: "That ain't fair! I'm gonna be the one who should be get the champion!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Good luck for your tries, man...cause I am going to defeat it." He said to him and make the two of them were playing the King Of Fighter game and then (Y/N) was choose Iori and Logan choose Kyo...yep the two of them are playing the game by themselves and they both were tries to use their combos attacking at the opponents and it seems they both were tries their best to take each others down by themselves.

(Y/N): "Now, time for finisher move!!!!!!!" He shout out to him.

Logan: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in rage and smack the controller down on the ground and make (Y/N) heard it.

(Y/N): "*Chuckle*" He was chuckling out.

Logan: "Man, how the fuck did you do that?!?" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Easy, I learn and watch how the movement of KOF game and other games....So sorry...no hard feeling alright?" He asked Logan.

Logan: "Damn you, (Y/N)! Just damn you! You are pretty smart to take me down!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Idiot, it's a game...relax." He said to him and make him was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) was told him next time that the two of them are going to fight each others again and make him was made a promise to Logan and turns out that (Y/N) really is the best gamer who was doing great to fighting with these motherfuckers and then (Y/N) was smile little bit that he know what he tries to do is....defeat the opponent.

After (Y/N) was done with it and then he asked Logan about is he gonna play more but he told (Y/N) that he cannot play more and he was definitely done with it and he told (Y/N) that he play a different game for what he is gonna playing is....COD and that's what he wants to doing.

(Y/N): "Alright, suit for yourself, brother...." He said to him and make him play the original game right away and then (Y/N) was create another different custom for what he was gonna play as Deadpool.

After (Y/N) was play lot of game for few hours and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) just done with his game and he turn his head to look at the time that he seen it is going to be 12:00 AM and now he is going to take a rest for night and make him was get up from the couch chair and he was leaving away from his living room. Until out of nowhere there was a hand grab his collar of shirt and make him was pulled into the other room and he was thrown to the ground and make (Y/N) surprise and he said.

(Y/N): "What in the-" He tries to said and saw Li Mei was stood right there with her arms crossed and she said.

Li Mei: "You know why are you here, master?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Umm...no." He said.

Li Mei: "This is your punishment for having sex with other women and without me." She said to (Y/N) and make her take her clothes off revealed herself is beautiful.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

My face heats up seeing her this way. 

(Y/N): "W-Wow...I've never seen you with that around." She smiles and gets up. 

Li Mei: "Let's say I picked this up while shopping." She said and approached me. 

Li Mei: "Now...where were we?" she asked me as she placed both her hands on my face and we kiss deeply. I wrap my arms around her waist and kept kissing her before kissing her neck, soon gently biting down on it. Moans softly escapes her lips as I continued biting on her neck. I feel her hands fiddling with my belt then pulled my pants down. Then she is rubs my crotch. 

Li Mei: "You must be liking this right now." She said. 

Li Mei: "I wanna see it." She whispered to my ear. I pull my head and look at her, nodding. She smiles and gets on her knees. 

Li Mei: "You are going to enjoy this even more." She said to me as she pulls down my boxers. She gazes upon my member and lick her lips. 

Li Mei: "Well well well~...I love this already.~" She starts off licking the sides, causing me to moan. It lasted for a few seconds before she starts sucking on the head. As she does that, her tongue gently licks the head as well, making my moans slightly more audible to her. She looks up at me and smirked, slowly putting my entire member in her mouth. I gasp and moan to it. She slowly bobs her head then went faster. She adds some extra pleasure for me by having one hand jerking it and the other gently grabbing my balls. After a minute of that, she pulls away then pats on the bed. 

Li Mei: "Lay down." She demanded and I did. She then takes off her bikini and gently sits on my face. 

Li Mei: "Lick me, big boy." She said seductively. I nod and begin to lick the walls of her vagina. I am assuming that I'm doing it from the way she is moaning. I grab her butt and put my tongue in her vagina, making her moan louder than before. Then I felt her lean down and grab my member again and start sucking on it. But then I also felt my member between her breasts, I moan with her as I continued licking. After minutes of pleasuring each other, she gets off me but sits on my lap. 

(Y/N): "Li Mei...I love you." I said to her with smile. She smiles back and leans her head to mine. 

Li Mei: "I love you more, (Y/N)." she kisses me then grabs my member to position herself over it. She lowers down and we both moan loud. She begins bouncing on me and I gently grab her right breast. She continues bouncing as I leaned up to kiss her with tongue. We start battling for dominance until I won, letting my tongue explore her mouth. I let her have her turn and felt her tongue in my mouth. Then I pushed her to her side and laid behind her, lifting her leg up and put my member inside her, thrusting fast. She and I moan loud before we both muffled each other by kissing. But my plan to quiet her moaning backfired after she pulled away from my face and moaned loudly. I feel her juices covering up my member as I feel myself drawing near as well. I pull out and look at her. She seem to have gotten the message I was about to give her and begin sucking on it hard, causing me to moan loud and release my load into her mouth. She pulls back from my member then looks at me with her cheeks filled with my load then swallows. She smiles and kissed the head. 

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Li Mei: "So delicious." She said. I chuckled and rub my neck. 

(Y/N): "I have admit...you're right about one thing. This is better than watching that crappy movie." She giggles and laid underneath the covers with her. 

Li Mei: "Maybe we should do this more often. You were great, Master." She said to (Y/N) and the two of them were lying down on the ground and they both were breathing out little bit.

To Be Continued.