Chapter 3: 'Pabo gets Played?!'

𝘠𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷:

I hate it when people (People means my Friends specifically) says that I'm the kind of person who gets easily played by and tricked on because I'm clueless and kinda st*pid that I thought it's kinda harsh cause I'm just being kind and it's not my fault that some people actually used that for their advantage against me, that's why I really HATE people!

_______

𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘈𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺

𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘠𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘶𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘰𝘷:

I'm currently in my last year in highschool, and since this was my last year I decided to join the women's football team..
hep2x not as a player but as their team student manager, yes you guys read it right, and if you guys are wondering why? It's because my cousin Jisoo says so. Their former team student manager transferred to different School suddenly that left the team having no choice and time to looked for someone new that can have a good chemistry with their team since it's exactly their game season already and the members are probably getting busy with their practices and stuffs, so my cousin asked me or (more on beg to me) if I could be the one since I already know all of them and not to mention some of their players are my friends as well, so that's how it started me becoming their student manager. Back to the present I'm currently heading towards the football field after my classes end to help and observe the team since as far as what I've heard they had a friendly match today against the SM academy which is their mortal rival since like three years ago, well truth to be told our team is always on the second rank next to SM academy and we had never once a chance to defeat that team, that's why my cousin is so eager to win this match at least, so here I am ready to show my support as their student manager this time.

It takes five minutes more before I reached the entrance to the football field and I can already see our team stretching and practicing at the moment as they get ready for the friendly match, on the other side of the field I can also see the SM women's team practicing as well. As I'm about to walked towards my team a sudden bump from behind startled me that made me lost my foot balance and causes me to stumble forward ready to hit the floor, but before it actually happen I felt someone grabs my waist firmly and held me tight against they're front preventing me to fell further, my eyes closed as I sigh in relief thankful that nothing bad happens to me, And before I turned myself around I held the stranger's hands that is securely wrapped around my waist to steady myself so that I can stand properly on the ground.

'Are you ok?' Someone asked from behind

Yongsun turned around slowly, she looked at the woman's face to the latter's eyes down to her tempting lips and back to her worried eyes again, She noticed that the girl who helps her is wearing the SM women's football uniform, Yongsun immediately backed away out of embarrassment

'Owh yeah, I am.. thank you btw for helping me' she bowed her head to latter

'It's ok, it's my pleasure to help a pretty woman like you' the other girl tried to hit on her with her silly compliment

Yongsun knows that the latter is actually trying to hit on her., she's not dumb, but her dumb self can't actually help but blushed with the compliment, so here she is right now blushing furiously in front of the student athlete like a st*pid teenager she was

'So you're going to watch the game pretty?' the other girl asked her once again

Huh?? Yongsun asked dumbfounded

'Yeah you? I'm asking if you will watch the game later? '

'Ah ofcourse I'm- I'm actually the RBA football team's student manager' Yongsun answered shyly