His Eyes

In july 17 2009 i started my new life.
I moved in Germany in Minhen

Trip was so long and tired.I come in my new house and put the bags down i let a sight and start to walk trough the hause.And it was pretty big,after some houfss i unpacked my bags and make the hause.I was tired as hell.I maked some toast to eat and sit on sofa,turning TV.My best friend Lily called me,and we are talking for good two haurs.Sudenly i fall asleep on sofa.

As soon as sun start to peek though the big windows in livingroom,i slowly woke up.My back was hurting from uncomfortable sofa.I stretched my back and walk in bathroom to take a shower.When i was done i put my hair in two braids,put on some short shorts and a baggy shirt.I leave the hause to buy something for food and to buy some stuf.

Mina's POV:

I find some small caffe and walk in.I order some coffe and waffle.I saw some guy walking in caffe and siting on table next to me.He was tall,he had cornrows,he was wearing baggy jeans, white shirt and a black jacket.At first i can’t see his face,but when he sit down and look at waiter.I saw his lips,they are in cherry color and he had a piercing.He had a sweet brown eyes,they were shining on sun.He was kinda beautiful.

I was looking at him like good five minuts until he looked back at me.I feel myself blushing in that moment.I looked away and put my hands on my face and let a sight.Some minuts later i saw him looking at me smirking,i look back at him and smile.He shake his head and looked away.When i eat,i pay and walk out off caffe and seen him cheking me out,i smile and start to walk back to my hause.

His POV:

She was really beautiful,i saw her
looking at me like hundred times.And i
looked at her just to see her reaction.She
was so beautiful when she blushed.Her
hair was really beautiful,and she,she was
attractive.I can say that.I was thinking
about her while walking to my
hause,and at home.

I was thinking about her all day.
I didn’t eat anything.I took a cold shower to calm me down,i cloudn’t stop thinking about her.I colabs on my bed.I cloudn’t sleep.I put on some sweatpants,shirt and leave the hause,i needed to clean my mind.I start to walk.

Mina's POV:

I was thinking about him,and his beautiful smile.And his eyes,they sre so beautiful.
I walked in hause and run in my room.I colabs on my bed and start to think again of him.He was so bautiful.I smack my forehead whit my hand.”I was so stupid.I shloud ask him for a number or just to hang out”.I thought.

After some minuts i take a shower and walk back in my room to put on some pijamas.I walk on balcony,and saw someone.When i looked better it was him.My heart raced as i saw him.
I run downstairs and walk out off my hause and took a trash to trow it.

His POV:

I start to walk i seen her walking out off hause.I smiled and look at her.
She was beautiful.Her hair was wavy from braids.I walk next to her and saw her looking at me.I realise that we are neighbors.I just smile and walked away.

I come back home,i walk in my room and colabs on bed.I drifted off to sleep whit her in my mind.

___________________________________________
Hey i'm starting this new tand i hope that you'll like it.This part Is short bc it's start so yeah.And i'm sorry if some words are not right bc i'm From serbia.Thats all.HUGS!!