Chapter 1 - Broken Past

Copyright© 2024 Lia Smith Brown

Characters Profiles

Eva Brown is 24 years old and is from Krersg, the Naghar planet, main power telekinesis and mind control. She is introverted and has a poker face almost all the time while living in Welland.

Matheo Bellarde is 24 years old,heir of the Bellarde Family and older brother of Mathias Bellarde. From Akriar, the Naghar planet, the main power is nature control and teleportation. He is extroverted,has chaotic energy,the best strategist of the Bellarde Family and is living in Welland.

Alex John is 24 years old and is from Akar, the Naghar planet, main power is healing, travelling in time and light. He is ambivert,traumatised and has a dark side living in Welland.

Lisa Smith is 24 years old and is from Aki, the Naghar planet, main power hypnosis and technopathy. She is introverted and has a playful energy and is living in Welland.

Leo Smith* is 22 years old, lives in Toronto, Canada, is a student of medicine and is antisocial. A specialist in krav maga, a mediaeval story and a scientist in leisure time about lives on other planets participates in a residency medicine program at the hospital in the city of Welland.

*Connection: They can feel each other's emotions on a deep level can between members of a family if the other dies, half their souls die too and can become romantic later with exceptions.

Army A: Create during the falling war, they are the most dangerous soldiers of Naghar and only obey to Alex Family.

Prologue

A man is running in deepest of the territory of the Bellarde Family, the tree and weather started to attack him. He perceives that someone is watching him. Matheo makes the night become day, he raises his hands and wind blows so strong that even the trees cut.

Matheo

(Calm)

Hugo, you trespass private land. You are being wanted by the Bellarde.

Eva smiles and invades the mind of the man. She signals to Lisa and Alex that he is on top of the tree.

Lisa jumps with agility, grabs the man by the collar and puts the sword in his neck. Eva talks in the mind of Hugo.

Hugo

(Serious)

Matheo, they don't want you as leader in the Bellarde.

Matheo smiles and looks at Eva. She uses her mind powers and he begins to scream. Hugo reacts but Alex reverses his healing powers and he dies. They were all visibly tired because Hugo was incredibly powerful.

Alex

(Calm)

We are going after people who hurt your family but vengeance never gives peace to the soul.

Matheo cries and gets up. The weather changes because of his moods and it begins to rain.

Matheo

(Calm)

I will stop now.

They all smile looking at him.

EXT. FRONT DOOR OF MEDICINE FACULTY NIGHT,WELLAND

The falling wars bring consequences to the four families who are the Bellarde, John, Brown and Smith Family. They all recover but the scars are still there special in the younger generation because war never is the answer for anything.

Alex John has been having nightmares every night since his powers awakening,the army A is outside to guard him from himself.

ALEX DREAM WITH THE FUTURE