1

It was after a Radiohead concert. You were backstage, about to meet Thom Yorke.
Finally, he came out and looked at you.
He had his little smirk that he always wears, and looked down at you.

"Hello little one." Thumb said, waving at you.
"Oh, hi!" You said, "can I get an autograph..."
"O'course." He said, grabbing the cd out of your hand, and signing it.
"Thank youuu!" You grabbed it back once he was finished with it.
"No problem." He asked, "ah, wanna come to my limousine?"
"Sure!" You said, excitedly. You never thought this could happen!
Thom grabbed your arm lightly, and made you follow him to his limo.
He shoved you into the back seat, then also got in, and shut the door. You looked around for a moment, the limo was pretty dark cause it was night time, but then, Thom turned on some blue/purple led lights. He looked adorable at this moment... his shirt half unbuttoned... his bleached blond messy hair....
Suddenly, Thom grabbed you and shoved you against the window.
He turned the lights off, then moved his fingers across your face, as if to see where your lips are. Once he got his finger on your lip, he kept it there, and leaned in for a kiss.
It was a very quick kiss. He pulled away after about two seconds.
He turned the lights back on, and looked into your eyes, as if waiting for you to say something.
You did not know what to say, so you just said, "thanks.."
He nodded, and looked down slightly, at your chest, then back up into your eyes.
You did the same for him, except looked at his lips instead.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the window.
"Who is it?" Thom asked.
"Us." Ed said, "we gotta go to the hotel. Can you unlock the doors?"
"One minute-" Thom said, then he started whispering to you, "you got two options, you hide somewhere in here.. and get out after we get to our hotel.. and- or uh- or my band mates see you and I explain, and uh- and you leave? I guess?"
"Whichever-" You whispered back.
"Uhhhh- just hide I guess.. I don't wanna- explain to them." Thom said.
"Where?" You asked.
"Under this seat I guess.." Thom said.
You rolled under the seats. Thom put his bag on the floor next to half of your body to hide more of you.
"Thom open the goddamn doors what the fuck are you doing?!" Colin whined, "it's cold out here."
"Sorry!" Thom said, and he unlocked the car.
They all climbed in the car, and Jonny sat in the chair next to Thom, hopefully his feet wouldn't touch your legs...
The band of course always knew when Thom was off, so...
"Thom. What were you doing in here..?" Colin asked, turning around from the front seat to look at him as Ed started the car.
"Oh- Nothing! At all- hahaah-" Thom laughed nervously.
"Thom... what were you doing." Colin asked.
"Nothing- I promise." Thom said, crossing his arms.
"Right... like we believe that. Whatever." Colin turned back.
Ed started driving.
Jonny leaned into Thom's ear, and whispered, "can you tell me? I won't tell anyone."
Thom shook his head.
"Aww please!" Jonny asked.
Thom rolled his eyes, "fine.." He whispered, "I was kissing- this really hot human of the female species."
"Really? Hahaah. Wait- how did she get out of the car without us noticing?" Jonny asked.
"She's- still here—" Thom pointed to under the seat.
Jonny gasped, and giggled, "Thom! That's dangerous."
"Well— it'll be fine." Thom said.
"You gonna bring her to the hotel or something?" Jonny giggled.
"No- uhh-" Thom said, "she's gonna get out once we're there and- uh- leave."
"Leave where? Does she have a car? No. How is she gonna get anywhere?" Jonny asked.
"Oh shit I didn't think of that- oh- uh.." Thom started mumbling.
They sat in silence for a moment.
"Maybe she does have to come in the hotel then.. just for tonight. I mean, it is almost 1 am isn't it.." Thom said.
"Oh. Yea.. but will the others be okay with that?" Jonny asked.
"I don't know.. fuck-" Thom groaned.
"Should you ask..." Jonny said.
"I should but-.. ughhhh.." Thom rolled his eyes, "fine.."
Jonny snickered and looked out the window, waiting for Thom to ask the others.
"Guys.." Thom said, with a sigh.
Colin looked back at him, and Phil and Ed listened.
"What?" Ed asked, glancing at him, then looking back at the road.
"I got a girl in here- and I was wondering if you guys would be okay if she.. comes to our hotel just for tonight." Thom asked, closing his eyes, nervous for their responses.
They all just burst into laughter.
"Oh where the hell is she?!" Colin asked, looking around.
"Uhm- under my seat.." Thom said, blushing, embarrassed.
"Thats fucking gold!" Colin laughed more, Jonny started tearing up.
"I'm fine with it.." Ed said, giggling more.
"Same." Phil said.
"I am too." Colin said.
"Okay- great.." Thom said.
"You should take her out from under there. That's pretty dangerous." Ed said.
"Fine.." Thom said.
Thom reached under his seat, and grabbed your arm.
You rolled out from under the seat, and Thom put you on the seat between him and Jonny, and buckled you in.
They all stared at you. Except for Ed cause he was driving.
"Oh damn!" Colin winked at you.
You giggled, and looked at Thom, a bit nervous from all the attention.
"Your right Thom shiiiit.." Phil said, leaning forward in his seat.

You turned into Björk for special purposes (i'm so sorry you have to witness this monstrosity) "Anyway, are we almost there?" Thom asked

"Anyway, are we almost there?" Thom asked.
"About 20 minutes." Ed said.
"A'ight." Thom said, and he put his arm around your shoulder.
You leaned into him, and put your arm around his shoulder also.

idk what next