Chapter I - The first kiss

On a sunny afternoon of August, everything seemed propitious for Liana's first kiss.

Mia- Wait, wait!! I wasn't ready yet.
You started telling the story while I was responding a Dm...

Narrator- Mia you think I'm going to wait until you responde every Dm, snap, do your skin care and put your bonnet on, so I can tell the story?!
I'm starting, every other spectator is ready.

( keyboard sound in a hurry )

Mia- Fine, I'm ready. My phone is on flight mode.

Narrator - As I was saying, everything was propitious for Liana's first kiss. She had put some vaseline on her lips, trained how to kiss with apples and ice...

Mia- So she is 13 doing all of this " preparations ".

Narrator- No Mia, she is 17.

Mia- WHAT?! You're lying .

Narrator- Mia, let me tell you, I'm 24 and I only french kissed once. Not everyone has the same time.

Mia- Right... sorry, you can continue...

Narrator- So.. He was a neighbor that she had, but she never really gave him any attention. They didn't went to the same school, they would only see each other, and walk side by side, on the third stop of the yellow line of the metro.
On a day in the middle of the month of May...

( gets interrupted )

Mia- Weren't we in August ?

Narrator- Miaa!!

Mia- Sorry...

Narrator- On a day in the middle of the month of May, Liana and the neighbor were leaving the metro as usual, him with his EarPods and her with some Sony Beats. While they were leaving the station, it started raining.
Liana took out her cherry umbrella and the neighbor put on he's hoodie.

Mia- So she didn't offer him a ride in her umbrella ??

Narrator- Wake up Mia, this isn't Wonderland, are you Alice ?!
Would you offer a ride to your neighbor that you never talked to in your life. You being an introvert !?

Mia- Ok, I get it... I wouldn't...

Narrator- Both started walking, not that distant from each other when all of a sudden the tram derails. Having good reflexes, the neighbor pulled Liana in to his arms. It all happened so fast, they both fell, he tried to protect her but she still hit her head, making her unconscious... Or so he thought...
He decided to call an ambulance, and as he was taking the phone out of his pocket, her hand touched is left arm to call is attention and with a dizzy and confused look she lightly says to him:

— Kiss me... I don't wanna die without ever having kissed someone...

( Mia trying not to laugh )

Mia- I'm sorry... but she's sooo dramatic. I can't stop laughing! Don't stop I want to hear more.

Narrator- Having heard her, he looked choked but even so, he puts his hand on her right cheek, leans and kisses her. After the kiss she really loses her senses.
When they arrived at the hospital, both their families appeared. They stayed there for three days, he would go in to her room late at night just the look at her sleeping, he would always leave before she woke up.
On the day they were discharged they saw each other on the entrance of the hospital, he was walking and she had her mom pushing her wheelchair so she could leave. At that moment her mother said:

— Sweetheart, this was the boy that saved you. Remember? He's our neighbor.

— I remember both of us leaving the metro... it was raining... and then I see the train derail.
But after that, I don't remember anything...

After listening to that, he looks at her, says " Hi, I hope you get better ", her mother thanks him once more and they part ways.

Mia- So you mean to tell me that he's the only one who remembers the kiss!? And he didn't said anything??

Narrator- Mia, if you were him, would you have done it in front of her mom ? I don't think so...
After that day, they both got back to their normal routines where they would only see each other at the metro, while going home. They would look at each other's eyes, nod their heads, and continue their paths.
Now Mia, you remember the story started in a " sunny afternoon in August ", right?

Mia- Yes, the supposed day of her " first kiss ".
That we know is not her first, but her second.

Narrator- Exactly, so...
On a sunny afternoon of August, everything seemed propitious for Liana's first kiss. She had put some vaseline on her lips, trained how to kiss with apples and ice...
He was a boy from her school, that she had a crush on for some time. They had went out to pick up some ice cream. Everything was perfect to her, they were having a nice conversation, laughing and even holding hands. She was only waiting for the kiss.
Not long after she thought that, he stops walking, puts one hand on her shoulder and with the other he reaches her face, smiles in a cute way while looking at her eyes and then lips, and kisses her.
In that moment with her eyes closed while being kissed by him, she starts seeing this moment, almost like it was a movie, where she sees a much older version him at an altar. While watching the scene she notices someone coming down the altar, it was a man and he walked and stand next to her crush. It was clearly their marriage.
Surprised with everything, her impulsive reaction was to push him and and leave.

Mia- What!?

Narrator- Yes, and later, on every first kiss that she had with someone, she would see with who they would get married.