Chapter 1

—————————-/———-/

this is the story of how Elliott lost his mind.

This all starts in a small apartment
Elliott was hanging out with his friends,
Mais(ie), Finn, sisi and charley.
Everything was going pretty normal, just how it usually went. These four teenagers had a pretty normal life, they went out partying together, hung out almost every day. they were like a family to each other.

Elliott noticed the other three whispering things to each other. He felt quite sceptical at this as he didn't like keeping secrets, he brushed it off as they were just planning a surprise birthday party for him and didn't think much else of it.
After a while of them yapping to each other, Finn turned to Elliott, "im.. BORED!"
he squealed in a whiney voice.
Elliott rolled his eyes at this, Finn was always bored so this didn't surprise him at all.
"when are you not?.."
Finn scoffed, and turned to mais and began winging the same thing to her.

some time had passed. Charley had ordered a pizza to the apartment. Everyone was munching and stuffing the pizza into their face but not Finn, Finn was the most picky eater ever. "Aren't you gonna eat that, Finn?"
sisi questioned.
Finn shook his head at this and turned his back to them in a huff. "Next time, get something that I like! get.. soup or something.."
Most of them began cackling at Finn, all but Elliot.

Elliott would usually always laugh at Finn, all of them always jokingly made fun of him but Finn kinda liked the attention so it didn't bother him that much. This time, elliott had a cold look on his face. He looked emotionless, he looked dead.
Elliott was currently holding a metal fork in one hand and a knife in the other, this was to enjoy the food without getting grease on his fingers.
He felt his head starting to throb at that annoying laughter surrounding him.

Mais noticed the change in Elliott's emotion and gave him a concerned look, shuffling towards him a little.
"Is everything okay? you're looking a little pale.."
She whispered, not wanted anyone to hear in case it was something personal and he didn't want anyone to hear.
Elliott just blanked her, still, not showing any emotions.
Mais didn't want to pry so she just left it alone, crawling back over to charley where she previously sat.

Dropping his cutlery on the floor, slowly standing up, the floorboards creaking as he did. He shot Finn an eye-daggering glare before leaving the room.

He knew exactly what he wanted to do with Finn when he woke up.