Lluvia 'the hunteress' Narvaez

A/N:Here's pictures I got online, also Lluvia is Puerto Rican only because I am. Just stating this because I don't want any questions. Here's her without her gear

 Here's her without her gear

And her with her gear

She has two versions as the first one is her early days

She has two versions as the first one is her early days. Now let's get this show on the road!

No one's POV: Amanda walker brings out a file

No one's POV: Amanda walker brings out a file. "The huntress, Lluvia Narvaez. She started killing at the young age of eleven, impressive yes?" The guy nodded his head. "Lluvia grew up in a orphanage, she raised the younger kids. She loved them like her own and she fucking was protective like they were her own. So imagine her anger when she came home from doing some part time gigs to see it burned to the ground"

Soon a burning orphanage is shown and a young girl is shown dropping her bag. "She rushed in to save anyone but...she was to late. She knew one thing..years of abuse has caused her to finally to get mad. She used any hints just to track the people who killed her children down"

A young girl wearing a skull is shown with a bow and arrow is aiming it at a ground of people. Once she lets go a explosive is set off as the arrow sets off something. "She got the men she wanted but..after she got a taste of blood...she wanted more blood, she wanted to kill a person for every child she lost and every person who burned in that orphanage...the numbers were high"

It shows a girl with a mask having multiple weapons on but still with the same bow and arrows. "She made people feel her pain.. and she made people die just to avenge her children and those staff workers"

The man talks in a confused voice "Wait..how did you get her?" Amanda replied "Easy...we hit a spot we knew was close to home....using a orphanage as bait"

It shows Lluvia at a orphanage tearing up and slowly walking in the orphanage as she hears children crying. She rushes to each spot the crying sound is at only for it to get further away. She starts to scream and pull her hair. "NOT AGAIN! NO! NO! NO!" She screams over and over as she runs around the whole orphanage until she collapses in a room. She lays her head on a bed and starts sobbing. "I'm sorry...mama's sorry she couldn't save you.."

Soon police force enters and takes her away. She doesn't try to move or leave, she just sobs. "You...used the death of the younger kids in that orphanage against her?" The man ask. "Anything is fair in war" Amanda calmly says.

Suddenly we are now in a cell that has dolls and stuffed plushies on the ground. Lluvia is humming softly as she brushes one of the dolls hair. "Dinner time home girl!" A guard yells as he opens the peephole. Lluvia doesn't turn as she keeps brushing the doll's hair.

"Listen it's either now or never!" Lluvia groans as she gets up and carefully puts the doll on her bed as she snatched the food away. "Annoying ass bitch.." she groans as she puts the food on the ground.

TIME SKIP

Lluvia is taken away as she sees held in a chair unfazed. Once she's unlocked she starts to stretch and look at the people beside her. "Fucking hell.." she mumbled as she watches people fight but she wasn't listening to what the military man said unless she found it important. Once he gave them the permission to change she started changing quickly. "¡Mi chula!"

Lluvia happily says as she hugs her bow and arrows. She then puts her mask on and starts putting everything else on. She stopped once she saw her necklace..she grabbed it and slowly put it on ignoring what the others where saying.

Once Amanda started speaking Lluvia paid attention. 'Time off mission sentence' that's what she wanted the most. Lluvia saw a new girl join so she moved her bag so she could sit down. "Buenos días Katana, Lluvia" she mutter as she held her hand out to be met with nothing.

Unbeknownst to her just her few words have caused the rest to become obsessed with her.