Chapter 2 || That Girl..

You can feel it on the way home..you're in love, true love

You Are in Love (Taylors Version)- Taylor swift

*:ꔫ:*+゚

Walkers Pov:

I walked back home. I couldnt stop thinking about that girl. The girl with y/e/c (your eye color) and her long/short y/h/c (your hair color). I dont know why I couldnt stop thinking about her, her cute laugh everything about her. I got to my room and jumped on my bed, I pulled out my phone and opened up instagram.

"Y..n.." I typed in the search bar.

Suddenly my sister Leena came in, "weirdo dinners ready come eat,"

I didnt respond.

"hello?? anyone there??" 

before i could react she snatched my phone. 

"ooooo whos this girl, looks like mr. walker has a girlfrienddd," she taunted.

" shut up Leena shes just a girl i met today at the coffee shop," i said while trying to grab my phone back.

"KIDSS DINNER NOW" my mom yelled this caught my sister of guard so I snatched my phone and ran to the kitchen.

We both sat down at the table and started eating.

"So anything fun happened today?"said my dad trying to start a conversation so it wouldnt be as awkward and quiet.

"oh yeah, walker got a girlfriend" leena butted in

"leena for the millionth time i barely know the girl were not even friends,"I saidtrying to drop the topic.

i dramatically dropped my fork and got up. "Im gonna sleep my heads hurting,"

I went into my room and collapsed on my bed i put in my airpods and started listening to taylor swift. listening to her as a boy is something that i cant explain its a guilty pleasure. I just feel at home when i listen to her,  I dont get why ppl don't like her especially boys my age.

Oh well I thought as I drifted of to sleep.

A/N: SUP SHAWTYSSS I CANT RESLLY THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE BYT WHO CARES ANYWAY EAT, DRINK WATER AND LOVE URSELF( and walker scobell ofc)

-mae 🫶🫶

351 words (ITS GONNA GET BETTER I SWEAR 😔😞😔)