a cut to the chest.

Suitcases pov:
one to go, many more to go. I was in my room thinking of who the next victim would be. I got up and went to go make a snack passing chili on the counter and there was a knife next to it. " I have an idea!" I smiled. " Your presence won't be known for long!" I ran back to where I left my axe and went outside looking for someone. I started walking on a path and saw my target. I smiled at him and he looked at me his deep voice started speaking " suitcase it's so late why are you out here!?" He sounded worried but I don't care he's getting pay back. " Oh knife!" I smiled at him " I'm just here to give you a taste of your own medicine!" I banged him on the back of his head and took him to my place.

Knife pov:
I got up and looked at a table and then suitcase. " Choose one! One has medice and one dosent!" It was cheesecake on the table I looked at it. " I took a trip to your house to take your medicine!" She smiled I cringed " I guess you weren't joking about a taste of my own medicine" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes she handed me a knife and giggled "choose wisely!" Her eyes fluttered and it felt like she was looking into my soul. I grabbed the second plate, I saw her frown. "Oh you little!" she said. I guess I get to live! I thought I took a bite of the cheesecake and felt my throat close up.

(Art by kiki)

(Art by kiki)

" Your the dumbest person alive!" She finished her sentence, my eyes went dark it was. Like I was entering hell I chocked on the floor and tried to stop coughing then I couldn't cough I stopped breathing suitcase holding her axe staring at me.

This chapter once again was written by charlie and kiki!! We hope u enjoyed it ≧∇≦