PART 01: A New Chapter

Hey Im Y/N!! I just moved here from minasoda ive lived in minasoda like my whole life until my dad got a buisness promotion then we moved to NYC. I've also just started going to school my parents used to home school me but since they got that promotion they can't. Im super excited to start school im in my senoior year but at least i get to experience a normal school year!

THE NEXT DAY

Ok its now my first day of school i choose to wear some baggy jeans with a 1D t-shirt and some of my worn out converse's and i top it with a pair of glasses. My dad drives me to school before heading to work "have a good first day" my dad says before i leave the car

I find my locker before class and put all m belongings inside when i get to my first class i try to find a seat and theres an open seat next to this girl. I decided to sit next to her cause she looks quite and nice.

Then roll is called i find out that the girl im sitting next to is Katie Brown.

"for the first 2 weeks i'd like you to pair up with the person next to you and make a presentation about yourselfs" announses the techer.

"Hi i'm Katie" "i'm Y/N" it was so awkward but then we decided to hang out during lunch and katie had been going to this school for a while so she showed me around a bit!

I was so excited that i had made a friend and kate is so kind i love her. We had exctanged numbers during school hours to work on the project.

AFTER SCHOOL

UNKNOWN

Hey is this Y/N?

Yea is this katie??

Yup!!

Talk to ya later my mums calling me for dinner!!

KK Bye Y/N

Bye Katie

CREATOR MESSAGES

Hey loves!! next part will be basicly meeting the triplests cant wait to write it and hope your enjoying my story so far!!