Transcending Her Limits

Hello, daylights.

Welcome to Transcending Her Limits. This book is dedicated to one of the most important person in my life. My best buddy, and the person who never leave my side since the first day. My biggest supporter, my best friend, Ycie.

Hi, bitch, this one is for you. I hope you will like this as much as I want to make this a great book. I love you most in this whole wide world! You and Wendy makes me want to write more stories. See you soon! ;)

Disclaimer

This is a pure work of fiction. Any mentioned names, places, parties, incidents, businesses, and personalities are either formed by the author's imagination or by a fictitious manner.

Expect some incorrect grammars and typographical errors since I'm still learning and I'll still proceed to editing this soon. Also, with the usage of punctuation marks. I'm only using my mobile phone so please, bear with me.

My characters are not perfect, and some of you might be triggered with some scenes that would contains strong languages. I will put a warning when it's needed. If you're looking for a perfect characters, then you're at the wrong story. I want to become realistic as much as possible. However, I will try my best to make this great.

Ciella’s

Xai’s

Story's theme song: Isip by Healy After Dark & You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.

Don't forget to like, comment, follow, and share!

love,

dianeyny.