Chapter 21

*Ghost's Pov*
I hated this and I couldn't do a thing about it drove me crazy. Nycole had checked her spell book 12 times and found nothing about reversing a switching body's spell. And today was the day of Cerria's ball, i'm dead.

I walked out of Nycole's room wearing the best thing I could find, which was not a dress because she didn't have any. Instead I found a grey tee-shirt and white button up shirt and I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows and left the last 4 buttons towords the bottem undone, revealing the grey shirt underneath. And I had on cacky pants and her normal shoes and wore that.

She came out wearing a white shirt with a black vest, with two pockets and long cacky pants like mine. She also wore the dress shoes I had stored in the bottem of the closet.

"I didn't know I had those pants." I said.

"Found em' in the bottem of the dresser." Crystal poked her head out of her room and walked up to us wearing a black tee-shirt and a grey button up shirt with cacky pants and nice dress shoes. Her sleves were rolled up to her elbows too.

Toast came out with half a suit on and black dress pants. His hair was slicked back and he looked like he did every day.

"Ok, well we should be going or else we'll be late, and stick together." I said to Nycole who looked like me. Its still creepy.

*Time Skip*

We arrived and walked through the big door that led to the ball room. A guard asked for our invitations and we gave them to him and we were allowed through. I stepped out into this huge room with streamers and tables full of food and a big open space in the middle for dancing.

Jordan came up to me and started to talk to me. "Hello Nycole! How are you?"

I felt my heart began to pound. What would she say? I thought. "Oh yeah, thats me Nycole, I'm fine thanks." I said quickly.

He looked at me. "Umm ok so wheres Toast?"

"Oh probably being chased by random fan girls at this point or hiding under the table."

"Oh, thats err nice? Is everything ok?" I didn't want to tell him that we had switched bodies, so he thought he was talking to Nycole but it was really me, Johnny Ghost.

"Yep, everythings fine, I'm ganna go find Ny- Ghost." I said and walked off. She had strayed off and was by the chocolates. "Nycole! We where suppost to stick together!" I whispered to her.

"Relaxe! You found me right? Well no worries but i'll be here for a while ok?" Her voice trailed off as she ate a chocolate. And just stared at the chocolate. In a second Crystal came next to me too.

"Okay, who set who up with who because, Billy is looking for Nycole and Amiee, Ghost." I gasped.

"Why, Nycole, did you do that?"

"Well we have to come here with someone right? So I set us up."

"Call it off! You know that Amiee will kill me! Or you?"

"Fine." She sighed and called Amiee to tell her it was off and Billy too. "There, happy?" She said and started to eat more chocolate. She paused. "Hey why not you be with Toast, becacuse you look like me, and I'll be with Crystal, because I look like you. That way we will be with a partner and never get into trouble!"

"Fine. But only because I look like you." I went off to find Toast.

*Nycole's Pov*

Being in Ghost's body was so akward. I sounded like him. Which is the weirdest part and it drove me nuts. I stopped eating chocolate and bent down and lifted up the table to find a Toast crouched underneath ready to run away.

"Hey I think they're gone, you can come out now." He nodded and climbed out from underneath the table.

"Thanks sir." He said.

"Your welcome." I replied. A voice came over the speakers and people gathered around the center of the dance floor. Queen Cerria started to talk and out of the corner of my eye I saw Ghost or me, being pulled away by two people. I nudged Toast and Crystal and we all raan to get Ghost. Who lookes like me, dang this was confusing and trippy!