Flashbacks.

The gaurds threw the pleading woman in the rusty cell, 'PLEASE SPARE MY SON!' The poor kitten specified as Minho was watching from afar. He was crying out loud wailing for the old man to let to of his mother. 'Let go of my mom!' The little Minho squeaked out, the gaurds laughed at both of the hybrids throwing Minho in the cell with his beloved mother.
The two hybrids were sat at the corner of the cell, the mother hybrid whispering comforting words to her small kitten hoping the kitten wouldn't worry more than how the mother was worrying. Worrying about how she could just leave her child in this disgusting, cruel world, the mother cat was hoping the filthy men give them a chance to live an happy life. As so watching Minho grow up, but the mother chose to sacrifise herself rather than her fragile and caring son. Because she knew her son would be more important considering the fact that he still had alot of things to know in life, and so he would grow and learn how to take revenge. Or so the mother thought,

Minho was frozen, playing with the hem of his mother's shriveled dress, it was made of silk and colored darkish red. His mother just finished having sex with one of the traffickers, Minho's ears were bruised from the puling and cutting, his left leg was bruised so bad he was sliding just to walk, he was trying so hard to make his mother alive. He was meowing loudly just for food from the other strangers passing by, he tried so hard not to get caught getting food. Or else he'd be just like his mother. Raped, abused, used, starved. He just wanted to live, he didn't mind the burns vibrating on his back. The traffickers. His legs were trembling as he was getting whipped on the back, but the mother was getting protective. Growling at the tall human but ended up getting more hurt rather than Minho.

The day Minho found out his mother was getting executed, he cried and cried, but he was free. He watched his mother bowing down to the leader of the gang, as he crouched down and a sword hit the back of her head. Minho covering his mouth and watched his mother's head roll off the rocked stairs, he cried out and was furious he wanted an escape. But he needed to wait.

Minho fought the gaurds, pleading to be let go. 'Please just let me go..!' but Minho was too weak to fight back. Minho waited for two weeks after he was finally let out the cell, and was free to go everywhere.. Minho limped to the dark alley, the birds were chirping as it just turned morning. He felt multiple eyes on his body,' Disgusting creatures!' 'Kill him!' 'Your just as pathetic as yout mother!' 'Your mother's a slut!'

He had enough, he just wanted to change, escape from this cruel world and find an place he would feel safe and warm in, not an cold, dirty place where that there's no one singular comfortable place to sleep or sit in.