Commercial Conundrum

"Welcome to Peppino's Pizza, where we're welcoming anyone inside for a nice-a pie, and by pie I mean-a the pizza!" Peppino yelled on TV.

The camera zoomed in on the pizza showing it's glorious golden crust and nicely melted cheese.

"We have-a many great toppins too, such as sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, and... Pineapple..." Peppino was silent at the last Toppin. "Anyways let's hear from some satisfied customers!" Peppino yelled as there was a transition.

"So, uh, what's your favorite pizza" Gustavo asked The Noise.

"Well ya sexy boy..." Noise took a puff from his cigarette. "I HATE IT!" He screamed psychotically before Peppino rushed him with a broom before the screen cut to "technical difficulties".

"Excuse me sir how is Peppino's in your eyes?" Gustavo asked Gerome.

"I don't know, don't eat pizza that much, doctor's orders." Gerome said. "But I like Peppino, hard working man, loves the place he's built, respectable." Gerome said as another transition happened this time to Pepperman.

"Hello sir, I'd like to ask you what you think of Peppino's Pizza?" Gustavo asked holding the camera up to Pepperman.

"Well I must say that the cheese just tastes too... Cheesy." Pepperman said.

"But, that's cheese, it's supposed to be cheesy." Gustavo retorted.

"Well I-um, think the sauce is too saucy, hmph!" The pepper huffed.

"Saucy like ketchup or barbecue or seductive?" Gustavo asked.

"I-err, The Pineapple is Too Sweet, ha!" Pepperman yelled as if he had Gustavo cornered.

Gustavo paused and looked at Pepperman's pizza.

"You didn't order pineapple." He said before another transition to The Vigilante.

"Well sir how are you liking the restaurant?" Gustavo asked.

"Well besides the fact that I question the morality of me eating cheese as I am a being made out of cheese and reckon that I might be cannibalizing my own kind." The Vigilante paused to take another bite of the pizza. "I reckon it's pretty good."

"Oh, okay, I'm going to question myself and how good I am now." Gustavo said.

It went back to Peppino.

"So come down to Peppino's-a Pizza." He yelled as the logo came down. "Peppino's Pizza, Nothing compares." His disembodied voice said.

Peppino, Gustavo, and Brick all watched the commercial.

"Well I think that went alright, eh boss?" Gustavo asked.

Peppino slammed his face on the counter and sighed.

"Ugh, no Gustavo, after that yellow yapping menace called-a my pizza sucky, I think we're done for." Peppino said.

"C'mon boss it can't be that bad, maybe someone will come because he called me hot?" Gustavo questioned.

Peppino sighed and looked outside seeing how late it was.

"Thanks for watching with me Gustavo, I'm going to bed." Peppino said saddened.

"Oh, Goodnight boss." Gustavo said exiting with Brick.

"Night." Peppino said.

He went upstairs to the small bedroom complete with a bed with baby blue and cyan patterned sheets and a pillow without a pillowcase, a nightstand with a single book stood beside it.

Peppino changed into a nightgown and night cap and took a melatonin and started reading and in a few minutes he was out cold.

The next morning he woke up and looked outside and saw a line outside the door, he rubbed his eyes a few times and changed immediately before running down the stairs and opening the door.