Butterfly Sealed - Chapter 2

(Kanae's POV)

"Ma'am! I'm okay! I can regenerate my arm back! Please slow down! You're going to lose more blo- WOAH!" *You yelped when I lost my footing from a rock as she and I fell down the cliff and landed near the pathway across town where I felt one of my rib got CRACK again from the impact causing me to let out a gasp of pain along with more blood pouring out of my mouth as I felt myself going numb and about to die soon*

*Were I couldn't even understand to what you saying frantically panicking and crying but all I could do right now was gaze onto the night stars recalling back memories of the times with her parents who got killed by demons and the only survivors was she and her sister of all the times they fought to survive and live on then join the Demon Slayer Corps to protect the innocence and avenged their parents death but she never felt a grudge or hatred towards demons cause they are once humans before who only become one due to Muzan Kibutsuji control or their own pitiful reasons that she even wishes that there is still hope for demons who can fought off Muzan control and guided to the right path that isn't genocidal for power and hunger* 

*But after years pass and slaying demons none of them had willingness to change and already lost their humanity due to their own hatred for humans of how their life is so unfortunate and cruel at times it breaks her heart to know that we can't save everyone from this path and now she can't escape her faith from death but despite it all she tried and had high hopes now for demons can actually still be good if they had the willingness to change and fight back his control although she wishes she had more time to say goodbye to her sisters*

"Shinobu... Kanao... Please... Forgive me... I love you all so much... Please... Never forget that... I entrust you to watch over them now, Yuki... Don't let my, Shinobu grieve so much from my death... It wasn't her fault... No one Is... It's just how unfortunate life is at times... So... I thank you... For everything... And I thank you as well..." *I weakly looks at you with a soft smile as you soaked in tears and holding my hand as I continue* "For giving me bit of peace to know that demons aren't that evil... That they can changed if they are willing to or someone guided them to what's right or wrong... Thank you..." *I slowly close my eyes accepting her faith especially knowing her parents are waiting for me on the other side as everything goes white*

...............................................

*I wear a wearing a flowerily purple, pink kimono walking through the yellow path of petals as I heard a faint voice of my mother where I looked up to see her parents with warm smiles and opened arms as I whispered* "Mother... Father..." 

With that I rushes over and embraces them tightly crying and whimpering out of how much she misses them as they do too misses her and her sister as they all embraces one another as her father speak* "We are so proud of you, Kanae... You and your sister for what you had accomplished on protecting the innocence from the ones who separated us from you both... Forgive us for not being there for you on certain struggles in life..." *He apologized as I looked up to my father with a smile and shook her head stating there is no need to apologize because it's no one fault or here to blame but only Muzan himself which they all chuckled as her mother caressed her cheek then speak as well* "Still kind as always my, dear... And we couldn't be more happier to have you both as our daughters... But... As much we wanted to stay like this forever like we used to... It is not your time yet, Kanae..." *She stated with a sad smile making me quite confused asking to what it means*