Chapter 24: Sweet Addiction

Third's person's p.o.v

The days passed rather quickly Chan-woo taking care of Minji. Strangely Minji felt complete like she found her other half. But sometimes Minji wonders is there's a side to him that she isn't aware of. Like behind that flirty, dominant, caring mask something dark, malicious, sinister is lurking inside of him. She can't put her finger but something feels off about him. Her mind is screaming danger but as the saying goes love blinds you.

Today was the last day of Minji staying in his house. She felt like she didn't want to leave his side not even a second. Like she needed him, she wanted him. He has become her sweet addiction. People can't survive without water Minji can't survive without Chan-woo. She has become too dependable on him. Sitting on the bed she was lost in her thoughts.

Minji's p.o.v

Sometimes I tend to speak to myself when I'm alone and express my thoughts with my voice.

I know Chan-woo is caring, he teases me, wants to have control in every situation even me, intimidating, confident and dominant but what if there is a side of him I don't know. I think he is hiding something from me and it's not a petty lie it's something dangerous. I admit I love him and I would give my life for him but I also feel scared of him. Or when he is angry it's like I'm seeing a totally different person. What if he isn't who he seems? What if he's deceiving me? I don't know but my hunch says he is someone not to mess with. Also I noticed he's extremely possessive, jealous. He gives Yandere vibes.

  I shook my head laughing to my silliness. What am I thinking? Chan-woo dangerous? Ain't no way! I admit he's cold and when he's angry I pee on myself( literally) but that he would kill someone? Pfff! I think I'm reading too many dark romance books.

As I was lost in my ridiculous thoughts Chan-woo entered the room without knocking. I frowned my eyebrows at him.

What happened to knocking to a door Chan-woo-ah? What if I was naked? Minji crossed her arms arching her eyebrow.

That's even better. Seeing you naked. Chan-woo smirked and he had a twinkle of excitement in his eyes.

Such a nutcase. Minji added acting nonchalantly but her red crimson cheeks can't hide her embarrassment and shyness.

Why do you have to be a pervert all the time? Minji whined cutely.

Don't be such a cutie or I might decide to eat you up. Chan-woo took steps towards her until he was in towering her frame completely.

Third's person's p.o.v

His finger traced the soft skin of her neck making her shudder and close her eyes from the sensation she felt only by his finger. Chan-woo was tracing his finger to her neck sensually. She gasped as he wrapped his arm around her neck with a dominance and possessiveness.  Lowering his head he sniffed her neck  growling.

Such an enticing scent you have. It makes me want to fuck your brains out till you pass out. Even after you pass out I won't stop destroying you completely. Minji's breath hitched and she unconsciously squeezed  her thighs feeling the heat arising between her legs. She felt something wet in her panties. Minji was wet only by his dirty words and his deep voice. She didn't know she had a thing for dirty words.

Oh my going to die! How does he make me feel so... Fuck I can't even describe the feeling... Everytime he comes near me I feel a heat spreading through my body. Chan-woo makes me breathless, needy and very special. I've never felt something so ecstatic. On one side I want to distance myself from him cause we're not in relationship and I don't want to be hurt but on the other side I just him to pin me to the wall grab my neck and fuck the shit out of me. His scent, breath, body makes my senses go on heat and crazy mode on.  When Chan-woo looks at me with those crazed eyes of him I should be scared of him but instead I'm excited feeling tingles.