chapter 2

Pete found his university a burden. Oh! the things he could be doing rather than raking his head in an attempt to piece together the words thrown at him in the lecture. But no matter how tiresome and mundane his life got, he really preferred that over getting kidnapped in broad daylight.

Gosh he missed his mundane schedule right about how.

The morning started out just fine. He knew he fucked up the moment he woke up because he had fucking college today and was still in bed by nine. And not his bed!

Pete's eyes were red from the night activities, his body sore and marked like he was in a brawl or something. Except it was the most heated sex of his life.

But he made a successful escape and reached his dorm to freshen up and also made it in time for his second lecture. But trouble started during his break when he was busy walking around the campus with a hangover when suddenly, he lost track of his surroundings and ended up somewhere unknown.

Pete had no idea why or who nabbed him and strapped him to a chair in the middle of a fancy living room, but when he gets his hands on this perpetuator—nope, scratch that, Pete couldn't take someone powerful enough to have eight guards in a room.

"Okay, so can someone please fill me in here before I die of anxiety and not your torture?" Pete tried to sound unbothered except the last bit.

Silence followed which further maddened him.

"Great you're not going to say anything,"

Pete's anger and anxiety mixed up, making him rattle his chair in attempt to break free. The guards rushed to surround him, eyeing him in confusion. Pete ended up pushing his head a little too hard and tumbled backwards along with the chair. His head banged against the wood and he let out a shout in pain.

"What the hell is happening?" Pete heard a boy's voice. He squeezed his eyes to focus but it was pretty hard given he was literally on the floor with a hangover headache. The boy appeared in his life of vision, a round young face with bushy brows.

He narrowed his eyes at Pete.

"Mr. Macau, your brother's order," one of the guards finally spoke.

"Oh so you do know how to speak!" Pete yelled out in anger. The boy laughed at him.

"Interesting," the boy said. "Help him up."

Pete struggled as they pulled up his chair, helping him sit back upright. He sighed in relief. God being on the floor had only worsened his headache.

"So pretty boy," Macau boy spoke again. "Did you fuck up a deal?"

"What? No!"

"Rob my brother? Sold him out?"

"No! I don't even know who your brother is,"

"Did you try to kill him?"

"Kill him?" Pete's voice raised in an octave. "Who are you people?! Listen. I'm just a university boy I'm yet to graduate which I will this year if I walk out of here in one piece. But I think you've got the wrong person."

Macau looked at him with a newfound confusion. He looked around at the bodyguards.

"Did you guys bring the wrong person?" He asked them.

"No it's the same face. We found him from a CCTV camera from the bar last night."

"Hey! I am a law abiding citizen! Let me go!" Pete was on the verge of tears at this point but he wouldn't cry Infront of these bastards.

"Okay, okay. Listen my brother is just about to reach so we'll find out why you're here. Until then," he motioned to the guard next to Pete. "Free his hands."