Chapter 1

------------Rae POV-------------

I fell to the floor with a thud, sand now coating my cape as I just stared at the ground.

"Why couldn't I hold it!" I sobbed into the sand collapsing to the floor.

I lied there for what felt like days before I felt a hand on my back rubbing back and forth, no words exchanged just silence as I cried. 

"Want beef?" I heard Haley ask a bit behind me.

"Not now!" Sherbert whisper yelled at her, as they continued rubbing my back.

We stayed like that for a while, I think I fell asleep for a bit as when I slowly sat up it was dark with stars coating the sky with a wooden shelter around me. There was a note beside me, I rubbed my eyes as I grabbed the note.

'Hi Rae, I don't really know what to do but me and Haley have gone to look for the others if you leave please leave a not!

-Sherbert'

Huh, that makes alot of sense I guess..I should figure out how to thank Quixsis..

Wait...Cas, Aax! Damn it, where could they be.

I tried to get up but fell back to my knees I quickly tried to fish out my Com, finding it quickly it's not broken!

========================

Rae Morningstar to Aax

Rae: Aax! You okay?
Rae: I'm so sorry I couldn't hold it together, please answer.

Rae Morningstar to Caspian Soulcrest

Rae: Cas! You okay?
Rae: I'm so sorry I couldn't hold it please answer?

==========================

I quickly put my Com down and take a swap breath..

Rae, calm down If anyone was hurt we would know eventually it won't help if you are panicking.

Your right, your right...

I looked around at the panicked ora's most trying to calm me.

"Sorry ora's don't worry I'm fine, I just.. don't know what to do?" I said with a quiet laugh.