Prologue.

His hot breath tickled the blond baby hairs on the back of her neck, His full lips left vivid marks on her body as he pushed in, and out of her. She was an alphas daughter, a powerful one at that.. but she was only a beta in her own pack. She writhed under him occasionally a soft quiet moan escaping her lips every time he pushed into her, the previous night shirt she was wearing was unbuttoned but left on her body. Her bra and underwear scattered on the floor unlike the man who was currently taking her. She could smell the scent coming off of his chiseled features. She could tell this was her fated mate but before she could take a look to see who it was she was blindfolded with a band of red silk, her chest rising and falling with her ragged breathing as she turned her body over. Now lying on her back, blindfolded she couldn't do much but follow her instincts and let her wolf quite her. Leaning to his neck she allowed her teeth to bite into the chocolate skin of his, she heard him groan as she left her mark on the skin of her fated mate. She pulled away, her arms now resting against his neck as she felt herself grow closer to climax. A little bit before that she had felt him mark her so she felt the need to do the same.

As she grew closer, she felt his movements get sloppier, signaling her he was close to his own climax, she panted as she bit her bottom lip before smashing their lips together, moaning hard against his lips as she climaxed on his manhood, he pulled out of her only to slam deep inside of her, filling her up with his seed, knotting in her and falling on top of her. She panted heavily as she placed a kiss on the forehead on her newly found mate, allowing her body to relax, sleep slowly overcoming her soon after.