1

•𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑺•

•𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑺•

i'm in my backseat yelling at steven.

"STEVEN PLEASE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP SO I CAN PLAY TAYLOR." i scream putting both of my hands on the seat infront of me that belly is sitting in so i could pull myself up closer to him.

"NOBODY WANT TO LISTEN TO TAYLOR." he screams back and right when i'm about to yell back my mom cuts me off.

"can you guys stop? i want you guys to be more helpful this summer, like not leaving your plates in the sink, like clean them off and put them away." she says being as serious as she can be.

my moms weird about money, how susannah has a lot but we don't.

"doesn't susannah have people who clean for her?.." steven says getting quieter.

then my mom flicks him on the head "steven!" "OWWW MOM."

i laugh as i connect my phone to the aux and tie on taylor swift and the first song that comes on is "𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬" me and belly start scream singing the song.

————-

we pull into the fishers house, but before i get out i pull brush my fingers through my hair and put on some lip balm.

when i get out i see conrad turn around the corner of the house. i can't fight back the small tugging i feel on my lips.

i run to him wrapping my arms around his shoulders and he grabs my waist and spins me around.

"i missed you so much ame's" he's says and i can hear the smile on his lips. but the nickname gives me tons of butterfly's even though he's called me it since i was born.

"i missed you too connie" i smile looking in his eyes.

we get cut off my steven.

"i- i don't know about you guys, but i think it's time for a BELLY FLOP!" belly shrieks as she tries to run away from all of us chasing her.

the belly flop is this thing we do every summer to "officially" start off summer.

conrad grabs her as we lift her up and bring her to the back yard. she is still wiggling trying to get out of our grips but it isn't working.

"1, 2, 3!!" we all shout as we throw belly into the pool.

out of nowhere i feel arms sneak around my waist and throw me.