I guess this is goodbye

I'm glad I got to be in the timeline and universe where I could experience the greatest people I've ever known. I am as old as the game theorists channel and I am glad I could grow with it. Mat pat and steph are such a big part of my life and I'm sad to hear that they will be leaving it, and only occasionally come back, while I'm sad about this, I'm also happy that mat and steph think that this is the right thing to do.

And I am extremely happy that they are passing the channels on and not ending them. As I continue to grow I will continue to watch the theory channels and remember that at one point it was mat pat saying the "welcome to __ theory" intro and the "but hey that's just a theory, a __ theory" outro.

As we get older and may pats legacy goes on, I will continue to quote him and steph and I will continue to participate the time and effort they put in and all the help they have done for me, not just me, but everyone. Without mat pat how was I supposed to know the fnaf lore, or the fact that just dance has lore too, or that 'dream and mat pat are very similar'?.

Anyways, thank you and I hope this is t a goodbye, but a see you later. I'll always remember and miss you MatPat and Steph.
With lots of love, Faith🫶🏻❤️😭🥲