𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞?/𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Start
The story will start with how Dae-jung and Sangwoo met and go on from there.

Dae-jung was a calm child which made his parents shocked. He never once cried unless he was really hungry or tired. So when he got into elementary school the students were all over him.

But one stuck out to him. Oh Sangwoo. He decided that he would become his best friend. So he made friends with Oh Sangwoo.

It was pretty easy and soon enough the duo became the talk of the school.

"Woah.. Kim and Oh are so cool!" kids would mutter there last names like they were some sort of God. Dae-jung and Sangwoo ruled the school.

They always hung out at anytime they could get. But when they got into high school things changed.

Dae-jung found out about the death of Sangwoo's parents so he pleaded with his parents to let Sangwoo stay in there house. They agreed and Dae-jung couldn't be more happier... Until his parents "left" for a business trip.

Sangwoo was there and it left Dae-jung ecstatic. What Dae-jung didn't know, was that when he cooked dinner that night.. He had blood on his hands. (If you don't understand I'll tell you later)

It was now time for college and Dae-jung left behind the fact his parents weren't coming home after they didn't come back for a whole year.

They went to the same college since Sangwoo didn't want to seperate just yet.

Let's start the story now, shall we?

Dae-jung walked through out the college halls putting on his best smile as his best friend, Sangwoo, greeted everybody they knew.

A girl started to talk with Dae-jung as her best friend started talking to Sangwoo.

"Hey Dae-jung! Would you want to come with Hana and I to a carnival? Sangwoo can come too~" she grabbed onto his arm as he looked down at her. Silently judging her before smiling.

"I would love to! How about you Sangwoo?" he looked up at Sangwoo as he forced a smile which Dae-jung silently chuckled at.

"I would love to hang with 2 beautiful ladies~" they all laugh before the 2 girls disappear. Dae-jung and Sangwoo stop as they turn to each other before bursting into laughter.

"Gosh girls are funny some times" dae-jung tried to wrap his arm around Sangwoo's shoulder which ended with him just putting a hand on his shoulder. "God you're tall"

Sangwoo chuckled as they both walked away. A certain black haired kid watched the whole ordeal as he grimaced at the happy faces.

'I wish Sangwoo would look at me like that..' he thought before blushing and walking off.

-Time skip to actual manhwa events-

-Yoon Bum POV-

There's a guy I like. I follow his social media updates religiously. Isn't it obvious I'd want to know about the personal life of someone I like? It's nothing to be embarrassed about.

But I don't want him to know

Because I'm sure I'll be labeled a stalker.