Chapter 10

skip to the epilogue because this chapter's pretty horrible and i rushed it if ya want... it's a better ending there

After many minutes of crying and sobbing, you wiped your tears and started running to find the others hoping it wasn't too late.

Only 59 minutes until the sun comes up.

The infinity castle is like a labyrinth, it has many doors that lead to many other different rooms. That's why it's better when Nakime teleports you but she was nowhere to be found.

You opened every single door you came across trying to find the room where the others were and it was complicated, there were about one thousand or two thousand doors inside the infinity castle and half of them led to literally nowhere. Gosh you really wish Nakime were here.

You were about to give up until you finally reached the scene, some were covered in blood half-dead. And the others kept on fighting.

Once Muzan spotted you, he teleported himself to a different room again, he's trying to keep you occupied until the morning.

You searched every single door again again and again, it was no luck.

"I could really use a break but I can't take one now! My friends are in danger."

You took a quick break and started to search again. "Just a thousand more doors to go."

Door after door after door. I really fucking hate this castle why so many rooms?

You finally reached the scene again, and it happens again, he teleports himself to another room. I don't think I'm gonna make it.

45 minutes until morning.

You moved from door to door again, every door you would at least look for would take 3 minutes, so the more you took breaks the more time would pass, at this point it was getting tiring and was useless because every time you would try and look for him he would switch to another room.

You finally found him in the next room, and the same thing as last time of course. He switched to another fucking room.

30 minutes until morning.

You had to stop Muzan before it was too late, but it was no use. You didn't know how, you couldn't do the alternative, there was none.

As always you looked from door to door again to get to the next scene, you never took any breaks because time was passing the more you took any, it was too risky.

So you kept running and looking, you finally made it again. And just the same thing as last time, he moved again.

15 minutes until morning.

You weren't panicking yet, you still had some time but not enough, so you rushed and rushed, but you weren't getting anywhere. The infinity castle started spinning in circles for a moment and it stopped.

You kept running to find everyone at the next scene, you made it. But the same thing happened again.

This time, you looked down at your watch. You started to panic.

5 minutes until morning.

At this point you gave up, you didn't know what to do at all, as soon as you would get there it would already be time. You couldn't avoid this, or so you thought. You had an Idea since, and it was time to put it to use.

I'm going to stab myself with the sword.

It was bad Idea, because everyone would miss you, but it would help you save yourself. Everyone would die anyways and it would help their fate because if muzan was the one who turned her into the 'Demon Queen.' She would've killed everyone including her friends.

You picked up your sword and pointed it at yourself, you hesitated for a while. But then,

There was a sharp pain in your stomach, you just stabbed yourself to get away from Muzan.

There was huge puddle of blood. You were about to collapse on the ground, you muttered someone.

Don't worry about me guys, please just stay alive and focus on killing Muzan, I only did this to save you all and myself.

The one thing I ever regret in life is not being there to help you guys, and never got to apologize to Douma, for being so rude...

The Hashira's felt a strong breeze come by, they knew it. Y/N was dead. Everyone froze in shock

"What's the matter? Just now coming to a realization that it's finally time?"

"Screw your plans Muzan, It won't work. You know why? Because Y/N just died. She killed herself to save us, save herself from you."

"What? That can't be! She avoided my plans, she avoided her fate. My death will be in vain then. Curse you Y/N!" Muzan screamed his last words while disintegrating.

"We did it. He's dead." Giyuu said relieved."

"But Y/N, she's gone.. At what cost?" Mitsuri said, tears forming in her eyes.

"She did it for us, to save us. Her death won't be in vain, she'll always be remembered as a hero, and the best demon slayer. She saved everyone."

Gyomei died due to awakening his demon slayer mark past the age of 25.

Iguro, Mitsuri, Sanemi and Giyuu survive.

To be honest I forgot about Kanao and Inosuke but they were alive too I guess.

2 years later, a funeral was held for you in the corpse, it wasn't many people but at least you were honored, even Ubuyashiki who was half apart of you dying. But at least you were always remembered.