Shadows of Silence

Scene starts from when Ruhi was remembering everything and consumes sleeping pills

Like seriously Kaveri Poddar is hiding things from Goenkas and letting Armaan and Navri handle Ruhi. Goenkas has full right to take away Ruhi and to know about her health. What if something happens to Ruhi?? Who will take the responsibility?? The poddar will only say Ruhi did it so its her fault. They won't take a sec before putting all blame on Ruhi. And Armaan and Navri didn't inform the family member so that they won't worry. What if Ruhi's health worsen will they say same.

So here Ruhi health deteriorate and doesn't wake up.

Poddars takes her to hospital and doctor informs she is critical.

As the doctor was goenkas family doctor he informs Manish about Ruhi and Goenkas rushes to Hospital. Poddars were shocked to see Goenkas
________________________________________

Manish: Kaveri ji, we need answers about Ruhi's health. What happened?

Surekha: This is unacceptable! Ruhi is in critical condition, and we want to know why.

Kaveri: I... I didn't anticipate this complication. It's a challenging situation.

Manish: Challenging? Ruhi is fighting for her life! You and your decisions are the cause of this!

Swarna: We trusted you with Ruhi's well-being, and left her with you in the morning and now she's suffering because of it.

Surekha: Explain yourself. What went wrong?

Kaveri: I did what I thought was best for Ruhi. The circumstances changed unexpectedly.

Manish: Your decisions have consequences! Ruhi is paying the price, and we blame you for it.

Swarna: We trusted you with our daughter's health, and now she's on the brink because of your choices.

Surekha: This is unacceptable, Kaveri. We demand an explanation for Ruhi's deteriorating condition.

Manish: (angrily looking at poddars) You are the reason Ruhi is in this state, fighting for her life!

Manish: Kaveri ji, your obsession with reputation is ruining Ruhi's life!

Swarna: Absolutely, and Rohit's actions have made it worse. He went without having a proper word with Ruhi, and now she's in this critical state.

Vidya: We understand the severity of the situation, but we never intended for this to happen.

Manish: Intentions won't change the fact that your focus on reputations has led to Ruhi's suffering.

Swarna: Ruhi needed support and understanding, not the pressure of societal expectations.

Vidya: We acknowledge that communication with Rohit could have been better, but blaming us entirely is unfair.

Manish (looking at her): Unfair? Ruhi is fighting for her life! Your family's reputation shouldn't come before her well-being.

Swarna(angrily): Rohit's lack of communication pushed Ruhi to such an extreme measure. It's a consequence of your actions.

Kaveri(looking at them): We are deeply sorry for what Ruhi is going through, and we will do everything in our power to help her recover.

Manish (angrily): Apologies won't undo the damage. Ruhi needs more than words right now.

Swarna(angrily): We need a solution, not just regrets. Ruhi's life is at stake, and we won't let your family's reputation be prioritized over her health.

Madhav(trying to calm situation): We're committed to finding a solution. Let's work together to ensure Ruhi gets the support she needs.

Manish(sternly): Actions speak louder than words. We need tangible steps to save Ruhi, not just promises.

Swarna(emotionally): Ruhi has a history of panic attacks. Did any of you ever notice? Your constant concern over Rohit made you forget about your son's wife, Ruhi, who needed support and understanding.

Vidya (softly): I assure you, Swarna ji, such neglect won't happen again.

Swarna (looking at her): Vidya ji, assurances are not enough. Ruhi's well-being is at stake.

Vidya (softly): I understand, Swarna ji. We'll be more attentive and ensure Ruhi receives the support she needs.

Swarna: It's not just about being attentive now. Ruhi has a history of panic attacks that went unnoticed.

Vidya: I genuinely didn't know. We'll make sure she gets the care she deserves moving forward.

Swarna: (emotionally) Ruhi needed understanding, not just promises. Actions speak louder.

Vidya: We'll take concrete actions. I promise you, Swarna.

Swarna: (firmly) Yes, it won't happen again because we are taking Ruhi away from this environment. She needs a fresh start, away from the negligence and pressure.

Kaveri: Swarna ji, let's work together to provide the support Ruhi needs. Taking her away might not be the only solution.

Swarna: Kaveri ji, we've seen enough. Ruhi's health is our priority, and a change is necessary for her well-being.
And what's best for Ruhi is a environment where her mental health is prioritized, not overshadowed by family expectations.

Doctor: Ruhi is stable, but she needs rest and a peaceful environment. Without it, she may slip into depression.

Manish: I will ensure she gets the rest and tranquility she needs. Her well-being is my top priority now.
Swarna (angry): Armaan, you're a lawyer, so go and prepare the divorce papers. Your decisions have ruined Ruhi's life. This situation is a direct result of the false promises and hope you provided. My Ruhi was never like this, and it's all because of you, Armaan.

Armaan sends Poddars house saying something. Swarna ask him and gets to know Rohit is back

Armaan (regretful): b.nani, I never intended for things to reach this point. I thought I was doing what was best for Ruhi.

Swarna (accusing): Your best has led to her attempting suicide! She's fighting for her life now.

Armaan (defensive): I understand this is difficult, b.nani, but divorcing won't solve Ruhi's current situation.

Swarna (adamant): Your promise and hope kept her hanging on, and now she's fighting for her life. I won't let you be a part of her life anymore.

Armaan (pleading): B.nani, let me help Ruhi recover. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right.

Swarna (firm): The damage is done, Armaan. I won't let Ruhi suffer any longer because of your decisions.

Armaan (desperate): B.nani, please give me a chance to make amends. I'll do everything to support Ruhi.

Swarna (resolute): Ruhi needs a fresh start away from the shadows of broken promises. Prepare the divorce papers, Armaan. It's the only way forward.

The Goenkas began preparing for the divorce while Rohit remained unaware of Ruhi's critical condition. A week later, Swarna managed to convince Ruhi to agree to the divorce, a decision laden with emotional weight.