Chapter 3

"You're losing the audience."

"...Told ya so."

"Why you-!" Balling his hands into fists, Kiyomasa snarled at the snarky blond, tempted to show him a piece of mind before thinking better of it and shutting up in front of both of his commanders.

Hm.. . It might be petty of him, but demeaning and humiliating Kiyomasa infront of all of his subordinates as some sort of pleasure jaunt is pretty entertaining in Takemichi's opinion. Then again, he really did have it coming for him after all of that .

I should probably go to Yokohama soon now that I think about it...My past self was pretty idiotic when it came to our ability. I guess I do need to make sure people don't get too suspicious. And then I'll go...

The blond hummed as he got absorbed in thought, ignorant to the chaos currently happening around him. Truthfully, it was during this time that he started to avoid his father, hence him moving to Tokyo with his mother. It was a win-lose situation since he wouldn't get that involved with the mafia but his visits with his sister were limited too. Though, his actions were quite rash when he looks back at it thoroughly. He hated to admit it, but it was around when he was fourteen that he was more in his 'angsty' era so to speak.

At least I know I wasn't the one... He thought as a certain brunette came to mind.

"Hey."

"Hm?" Takemichi blinked as he was drawn out of his thoughts, suddenly recalling where he was. Turning his head a bit, he looked over at the blond who had called out to him.

"Me?"

"Who else?" The blond approached the other until they were face to face, causing the latter's sweat to drop a bit. Their noses were practically touching each other at this point, but neither really cared about it that much nor really minded it.

"Ne, what's your name?"

Blinking, the cerulean eyed male looked down to meet a pair of contrasting onyx eyes, a spark of interest hidden behind their cool gaze. "Oh um, Takemichi. Hanagaki Takemichi."

"Takemitchy..." The blond tested out the name in his mouth, causing the boy in front of him to smile ambivalently at him, then he too smiled to himself content. "From now on, you're my bitch, Takemitchy!"

"...Haa?" Takemichi staggered as he processed what the other had just said. He really doesn't understand teenagers. "Uhh, I'll pass."

"Nuh uh. You can't do that."

"Um, yeah I can. There exists a little thing called 'human rights' I'm afraid. Plus, I'm not really partial to... befriending strangers."

The blond pouted a bit as the other kept denying him. "Hmph, if a name's what you want, then it's Mikey, and that over there-" He pointed towards the tall, tattooed blond who had been following him. "-is Ken-chin."

"I told you not to call me that in public!"

Mikey merely ignored him as he continued to talk with his new found interest, ignorant of his friend's twitching eyebrow. "There, we're not strangers anymore, so now you belong to me!"

"That's not how it-" Takemichi started before noticing the look Draken was giving him. "...Well alright..."

Now that he thinks about it, maybe he shouldn't have laughed at Chuuya when he lost that bet against Dazai...